Support Team

Discussion in 'English' started by Apache Ant, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apache Ant

Apache Ant Marquis Administrator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dear players!
    We are glad to inform you that new Master Account is not the only feature that we provide into Control Panel. You can also enjoy brand new comfortable Support Service.

Only Support Service team are authorized to solve any of your problems or concerns that you may have during playing on our server. Contacting Support Service team can guarantee that your question would be solved as soon as possible.

Please note that your ticket would be processed during the 24 hours. 11:00 - 01.00 (gmt +3) - working hours of support service team.

[​IMG] How to apply a ticket?
    You would need to enter your CP.

[​IMG]
    Press "Support " buutin in side menu

[​IMG]
    Our new interface will allow you to start new ticket in a regular (full) way (1) or quick setups (2, 3, 4). Let's review both of the ways.

Creation of new ticket: full form
    Standard form of contacting the support team. Just fill all the fields and wait for response.

[​IMG]

Creation of new ticket: quick form
    Quick ticket form were designed to make your life easier. You would need to fill all fields and follow all steps.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

In case that you are never share the information of your account with anyone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In case that other users had an access to your account
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Please note, that for parsing the logs Administration may charge a fee by their decision.

We are recommended to contact to Support Team in case if you face the problem with/if:
    • Game account;
    • Your account was stolen;
    • Donation;
    • Violation of Server Rules;
    • Any other questions regarding the game/project.
    If your want to receive the answer on your question, solve your problem etc - please start a ticket in your CP and we will try our best to help you as soon as possible.

With best regards, L2e-global.com server administration.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Noobyforever

Noobyforever Vagabond

К сожалению я "Бразильский" Я использую переводчик
    У меня есть большое любопытство, как будет торговый магазин?

Sorry am "Brazilian" I am using translator
    I have a great curiosity of how will be the shopping store

• Like Like x 1
  3. MoMoT

MoMoT Heir

Write to me in English if you can, I will translate to you because on Google Translate is not very know Russian)

4. SaintRowTrain

SaintRowTrain Vassal

It was, would be nice if the administration really read this topic because make it easier communication with the players, and to avoid some misunderstandings with the players.

5. Noobyforever

Noobyforever Vagabond

BRO
    my friend anyone wanting to create this "rage" Here I just wanted to know about shopping store and you know the answer because u do not even avoid creating topics "rage" accounting for private message.

here is a support area, if I have a doubt they will respond and do not need to create answers "rage" boy
    please stop this guy
    the server did not open and you already want to create rage in the forum, I do not know where humanity will stop

• Like Like x 1
  6. Apache Ant

Good day!
    You can wrote to me in English, i would gladly answer you

• Like Like x 2
  7. iceHeart

iceHeart Vagabond

This is very cool, I hope that it will work and be useful!

8. Apache Ant

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  9. Noobyforever

Noobyforever Vagabond

ok thank you so much .Sir

• Like Like x 1
  10. eugekon

eugekon Vagabond

Hello, I need help in PIN recovery. I don`t recieve Mails with Recovered Pin Code or passwords. Maybe trouble in Mail service it is http://mail.ru/
    Mail address is hosting on bk.ru
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Или по русски говоря письма с восстановлением ПИН кода не приходят на адрес обслуживаемый Mail.ru адрес с которым проблема имеет доменный участок bk.ru.
    Подскажите метод решения проблемы, фильтров и антиспамов нету. но письма нету ни в спаме ни во входящих.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  11. MoMoT

MoMoT Heir

не используй мейл ру, это низко для 2016 )

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nikkko

Nikkko Heir

axaxa ++

13. Rafael garcia

Rafael garcia Vagabond

Register is working? can't make my acc :(

14. Laguna

Laguna Vassal

It seems to work. Try later.

15. Rafael garcia

Rafael garcia Vagabond

help guys, and today releases the registerfor the 7x? still can't create my account :( :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.