it's a message from support
Receiving bages in Territory Wars depends on many aspects:
- were your character late on TW or not
- how long were you present at the combat zone
- how many times your character died
- how many characters were killed by your party or your character
- condition of Castle, Fort and Balistes
- some quests have a time limit, the sooner they will be finished - the better could be result
Receiving bages also depends on many other aspects, for example how long your character was in the combat stance.
However our technical experts will reconsider bages scoring to the next TW, and probably next time all players might receive them more.
Unfortunately as for the previous Territory Wars the bages scoring won't be reconsidered.
Please let us know if we can help you with something else.
Thank you for addressing to our support department.
Faithfully E-Global Team. "