- Aug 1, 2016
Special for you we have prepared new unique achievement system! They were designed to ring the changes into the daily gameplay.
- There will be 3 types of achievement from the start: LVL, PVP, PK.
- The list of the achievements will be updated. At this moment full list is more then 200 different achievements.
- User interface of such system is temporarily. Soon we will change it on more modern and good looking.
- Rewards for every achievement has been designed to help to build your character. The list of the rewards will not be published on forum or any.
Achievements - is a new gameplay that will entertain players, ring a changes into the default development of the character and that's why we want every player unlock it and find the reward by themselve. All further updates of the achievements rewards will not publish as well.
There are also some hidden achievements that are not displayed in the achievements, however the will appear once you will unlock it by complete necessary conditions (blindly).
Types of achievements:
- One-time. For example: reach some level;
- Repeatable: For example: be logged in for 1hour;
- Hidden: For example when you... Noo, not this time ;)
- Constant. Most often in one-time achievements;
- Random. Most often in repeated achievements;
- Guaranteed. A unique color title.
In following window you will find such information:
1. Type of achievements;
2. Amount of unlocked achievements;
3. Achievemnet progress;
4. Reward button.
At this moment you can find:
- Not Newbie anymore: reach 20 level
- First steps have been done: reach 40 level
- Challenge accepted: reach 52 level
- Real adventure: reach 61 level
- Second wind: reach 76 level
- Time for new feat: reach 80 level
- Sky is the limit: reach 85 level
- Rehash - Get the 1st subclass
- Billy Milligan - Get the 2nd subclass
- Perfectionism - Get the 3rd subclass
- Bully: Get 10 PvP
- Fighter: Get 50 PvP
- Duelist: Get 100 PvP
- Warrior: Get 250 PvP
- Knight: Get 500 PvP
- Samurai: Get 1000 PvP
- Viking: Get 2500 PvP
- Ares: Get 10000 PvP
- Executioner: Get 10 PK
- Killer: Get 25 PK
- Serial Killer: Get 50 PK
- Psycho: Get 100 PK
- Maniac: Get 250 PK
- Ripper: Get 500 PK
- Jack the Ripper: Get 1000 PK
- Not a junkie - gamer: to stay in the game for 1 hour
- Show must go on: to stay in the game for 4 hour
They represent three achievements, two levels each:
- Winner, chicken dinner: to win 3 and/or 5 times undermined, participating in the Olympiad (the counter of victories accumulates during the day and is reset when defeated).
- Berserk: to win 5 and/or 10 times, participating in the Olympiad (the counter of victories accumulates during the day and is reset when defeated).
- Pinata: take part in 7 and/or 15 battles at the Olympiad (the counter of battles accumulates during the day, relogins are not taken into account)
Be sure to update your game client to see new Achievment rewards!
Last edited by a moderator: