Amulets' system

Awe

Knower
E-Coins
Dear friends, this time we've decided to add bonus to those who's actively fighting in PvP with other players and came up with amulets' system.

All in all 11 amulets was added, here's how they look like:
http://board.averia.ws/data/MetaMirrorCache/screenshot.ru_1a581656b5c7e6c26be798559cb7ff96.png

What are the amulets, what they give and what they're needed for?
1. +3% HP
2. +3% MP
3. +3% CP
4. +3% Speed
5. +3% Evasion
6. +3% Accuracy
7. +3% P.Def
8. +3% M.Def
9. +3% P.Atk
10. +3% M.Atk
11. +15 All Attribute
All amulets are able to be traded/sold, work at the Olympics, can drop from PK, also effect of the same amulets does NOT add up, that's why extra amulets can be sold ot traded with friends.
In order to work, amulet just must be in inventory.

How to get them?
You can get them only fighting in PvP (winning) with other players and also taking part and winning at the Olympics. Number of players you must kill to get one or the another amulet varies, it can be both 10 and 70 players. At once I'll add that there's a lot of checks and restrictions, changing IP/HWID won't help you, obj_id of killed characters will be written directly in database. For those who's actively fighting and killing enemies, Amulets would be a nice bonus.

Last edited:

Katins

Resident
E-Coins
Admins forgot to mention that this is not the info about them.
There are amulet upgrade system. It was new to me too. First time i saw it on beta.
When you get any amulet from pvp you can start upgrading it.
By default it gives +3% . When you start upgrading - you change it to a new one which gives only +1%(or 2%.forgot how much). There are 4 stages i think. C B A S levels. When upgrading from C to B you will need to pay some adena and other stuff like S gemstones and so on.
Upgrading to the final stage takes 2kkk + some matterials.
BUT there is a NICE difference between default amulet and S stage/grade amulet. It gives not +3% but +5%.

Awe

Knower
E-Coins
Admins forgot to mention that this is not the info about them.
There are amulet upgrade system. It was new to me too. First time i saw it on beta.
When you get any amulet from pvp you can start upgrading it.
By default it gives +3% . When you start upgrading - you change it to a new one which gives only +1%(or 2%.forgot how much). There are 4 stages i think. C B A S levels. When upgrading from C to B you will need to pay some adena and other stuff like S gemstones and so on.
Upgrading to the final stage takes 2kkk + some matterials.
BUT there is a NICE difference between default amulet and S stage/grade amulet. It gives not +3% but +5%.
Yes, you're right, soon we'll make a topic with detailed description :)

yareli

E-Coins
is it possible to not get any kind of amulet winning 33 olympiad matches already ?
that's my case :d

Aske

E-Coins
Have you changed range of the chance to obtain amulet? As i remember is was 20-70 pvp before. Now i got 133 pvp and 0 amulats.