Averia game files

Undi

E-Coins
Hello ,

I downloaded the full client , downloaded patch , runned updater and game crashed when i click start after update or even if i try to log in from system folder .

It sais something like " Lineage 2 protect fold..." on error .

Please help.

Do Update (FULL UPDATE) while procces will be "successful", if error try again. And uncheck in file "system/uplang.ini" , option "Only for reading"

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins
Do Update (FULL UPDATE) while procces will be "successful", if error try again. And uncheck in file "system/uplang.ini" , option "Only for reading"
Remove uplang.ini and run quick vheck via Updater

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins
So why i can't connect to any server ? All heavy, when i click confirm it doesn't work.
Press Cansel, write psw again and choose onother proxy. If it does not work, try again press cansel etc..

Raducu24

E-Coins

I try to do full update and it gives me error try again .

I didn't understand the "uncheck in file "system/unplag.ini" can you please give me more details what i need to uncheck and for try again error ..should i keep on trying ?:)

Thanks for fast replay

Attachments

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins
I try to do full update and it gives me error try again .

I didn't understand the "uncheck in file "system/unplag.ini" can you please give me more details what i need to uncheck and for try again error ..should i keep on trying ?:)

Thanks for fast replay
If you want, I can help you via TeamViewer

Undi

E-Coins
How i can change language to English ? I downloaded system_AVERIA_GUARD_ENG.7z and unpack files to my system and it doesn't work ! I have russian service, i don't speak this language...

revroceed

Visitor
E-Coins
Hi everybody. Everything seems to be OK, but when I log in and kill one keltir I got DC. Just don't know why. Any Ideas?

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins
Any way to explain me in a few wards what to do or i need to install TeamViewer ? ( don't really want to do that if it's not really necessary :) )
This is quickly, and I can solve any problem suddenly arises.

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins
Hi everybody. Everything seems to be OK, but when I log in and kill one keltir I got DC. Just don't know why. Any Ideas?
Hello. Turn off all program in addition to L2
And when I sayd all, I mean ALL!

iSm0ke

Visitor
E-Coins
After finish all the update etc etc and press start it stucks there and always getting "l2bin is not responding" windows 10...any help

Slayd

Visitor
E-Coins
Hello, I've downloaded full client, also ENG patch, but still game is in half English half Russian. All items and buffs are in English also map, but quest givers, community board and so on is in Russian. I've changed the language in settings to English but it doesn't help though. Also I've tried to run full check and after it finishes, I get msg 'error, please try again later'. Please help