Averia game files

BeleaMare

Visitor
E-Coins
iset posible to create a decent instaler that will work with all widows app's safe, and not forceing us to runn all this noncense steps, just to play a game and deliver you real money for, bad pixel? you are still losing clients because of your instaler problems. plis fix isue or verry son only gms will be playng on server.

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins

HoneyBadger

Visitor
E-Coins
Hello I installed my H5 client and did update even changed updater and made full check like hundred times but this is what error it throws after launching the game

Attachments

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins
Hello I installed my H5 client and did update even changed updater and made full check like hundred times but this is what error it throws after launching the game
Hello. Remove dsetup.temp from system_AVERIA_GUARD folder and run client

Renerise

Visitor
E-Coins
how can i make this piece of shit updater stop giving error after scanning files???

I cant see livindor pet the menu window (alt x) is all black ffs

Last edited:

MrVed

Visitor
E-Coins
I try'ed everything , downloaded full game via torrent, full game via updater (saparate) making full updates, even with firewall and antivirus offline still getting this error. help me please :)

Attachments

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins
I try'ed everything , downloaded full game via torrent, full game via updater (saparate) making full updates, even with firewall and antivirus offline still getting this error. help me please :)
PMed