Averia game files

Abime

E-Coins
Can someone explain me, how to install this server all step one by one without miss anything ?
because between the location fail, the corupted AveriaUI.dat i dont hunderstand anything...

Abime

E-Coins
Can someone explain me, how to install this server all step one by one without miss anything ?
because between the location fail, the corupted AveriaUI.dat i dont hunderstand anything...

YesMyLord

Hellraiser Amyra.
Knower
E-Coins

Abime

E-Coins
with this system : "canot run from this locate" so i add the localization.ini and look like it finaly work o god... but all in russian ok and half the keyborad dont work... what a hell install

Last edited:

mycritical4u

E-Coins
hello tho i did everything and everything seems to be in english when i press alt+b everything is still in russian and i cant understand a thing

Yuina

Visitor
E-Coins
Hello there,
I have all folders from Lineage except system folder.
I used the Averia Updater to play.

Started when the Updater was over and got the error that it can't run from that location. Downloaded localization and substituted it on SYSTEM folder.
And got this:

upload_2017-8-20_18-30-40.png

Would appreciate some help :)

Attachments

Idea

Support
Support
E-Coins
Hello there,
I have all folders from Lineage except system folder.
I used the Averia Updater to play.

Started when the Updater was over and got the error that it can't run from that location. Downloaded localization and substituted it on SYSTEM folder.
And got this:

View attachment 110303
Would appreciate some help :)
https://yadi.sk/i/UtbKVLlrxNcAw in the system folder with the replacement.

Idea

Support
Support
E-Coins
Thank you Idea, it worked :thumbsup:
I know it is off-topic but I asked ingame and noone answered.
We have to pick up manually? There isn't auto option on x7?
No, autoloot is not working

Last edited by a moderator:

mcmarto

Visitor
E-Coins
This has been the most painful server setup I've ever done.
First I had an already installed High Five, I tried with the updater - it gave me an error after 10 mins of waiting. Tried with the system folder - got an error after entered name and password and selected server.
Then I decided to download your client - the Google Drive page is not found, the torrent has 0 seeders, the Mega link told me I have to register in their site after the first 2 gb downloaded, then downloaded 1 more gb and asked me to transfer to a paid plan in order to proceed so I can't download it there either.
I have no idea how to proceed...

Jumbo

Resident
E-Coins
This has been the most painful server setup I've ever done.
First I had an already installed High Five, I tried with the updater - it gave me an error after 10 mins of waiting. Tried with the system folder - got an error after entered name and password and selected server.
Then I decided to download your client - the Google Drive page is not found, the torrent has 0 seeders, the Mega link told me I have to register in their site after the first 2 gb downloaded, then downloaded 1 more gb and asked me to transfer to a paid plan in order to proceed so I can't download it there either.
I have no idea how to proceed...
Hello, since you got an already installed H5 from before that could be with some files corrupted try to delete system folder and run Averia updater and do full check.

iOrcPhone

E-Coins
hi, sorry but i have problem when i start the game from launcher... it says "cannot run in this locale".

I try to set language for non unicode with Russian but nothing :(
Can u help me?