News [Blocking policy and punishments] for using 3rd party software (bot, automatization, etc.)

Apache Ant

Project Manager
E-Coins
Violation the rules, using 3rd party software (bot) and punishments

Dear players!

We want to let you know very important information regarding the policy of blocking characters for using third-party software and punishment for such actions.

On our Gracia Final x7 and Interlude Final x25 servers, 1st catching of a character while using 3rd party software that automates gameplay will cause a permanent ban of your character without the right of appeal.

Please note! Bot = Permanent Ban.

We have developed the new system of defining of the ingame automatization, which allows us to identify the violators. We strongly recommend NOT to use any prohibited software to avoid the ban.

From now on, the new policy of blocking for third-party software comes into force on L2E-Global projects. Now, the characters get permanent ban without the possibility to unban for violating the project rules.

Brief information:
  • If your character has been caught on bot - your character will be baned without any way to unban;
  • All following violations of new characters from same HWID will cause of HWID blocking on E-Global project.
Definitions:
  • Ban - blocking of your character or game account;
  • (HWID) is a method used by the operating system (OS) to identify the hardware platform on which it is installed.
Play fair, have fun!

Have a nice game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trolya

Support
E-Coins
Is mouse vendor software allowed?
All gaming imitation software or other programs for interfering to the game process are forbidden, even official mouse software (for e.g. Logitech).
However, we have a great alternative to this, that will facilitate the gameplay - it's cyclic macros.

nanemo

E-Coins
All gaming imitation software or other programs for interfering to the game process are forbidden, even official mouse software (for e.g. Logitech).
However, we have a great alternative to this, that will facilitate the gameplay - it's cyclic macros.
So you want to say, that I should throw my 200$ worth mouse into trash can, because you do not allow gaming keyboards and mouses?

Trolya

Support
E-Coins
So you want to say, that I should throw my 200$ worth mouse into trash can, because you do not allow gaming keyboards and mouses?
This is not a "fresh" rule on our project, it worked on all of our previous servers. If your mouse will significantly affect the automation of the gameplay, the bot-hunter will be able to detect this when checking your character.
Using cyclic macros is more fair way of a gameplay, and it is very convenient. You can test it yourself on OBT in a few hours.

nanemo

E-Coins
This is not a "fresh" rule on our project, it worked on all of our previous servers. If your mouse will significantly affect the automation of the gameplay, the bot-hunter will be able to detect this when checking your character.
Using cyclic macros is more fair way of a gameplay, and it is very convenient. You can test it yourself on OBT in a few hours.
I used my mouse and mouse software in all other servers and not going to use anything else as I am used to it allready. It depends I play here or no because of your bad bot-hunter, which do not know if it is mouse driver or script for boting...