Clan LonelyTunes

dessoul

E-Coins
Hi all
Clan LonelyTunes is an English speaking clan and it's going to be a casual clan.
What do i mean by casual? Well the answer is simple i don't expect you to be online 24/7 as we all have work and other things to do.
We are playing this game to have fun so I want to create a place where you can have some fun in a friendly atmosphere.

If you are interested pm here or in-game "dessoul

Apache Ant

Project Manager
E-Coins
Hi all
Clan LonelyTunes is an English speaking clan and it's going to be a casual clan.
What do i mean by casual? Well the answer is simple i don't expect you to be online 24/7 as we all have work and other things to do.
We are playing this game to have fun so I want to create a place where you can have some fun in a friendly atmosphere.

If you wish - we can add you on our board :)

DemonicSoul

Visitor
E-Coins
Hi all

Hello i would love to enjoy ur clan can u pls contact me on facebook ? facebook : viperine.cry THX!