Cyclic macros - Information and FAQ

Discussion in 'English' started by Papanda, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Papanda

Papanda Bamboo Lover Staff Member Community manager Administrator

Dear friends,

Today we want to announce new macro system which will work on our upcoming Gracia Final.
    The way of regular macro working you should already know, but in this thread we will decribe how going to work new cyclic macros.

Cyclic macros differs from regular in that it can be toggled to persistent work (repeat constantly). If during cyclic macros work you will make any action (like moving, chating, using items etc) - the work of the macros will be stopped. Only exception: you can not add macros in macros (by shortcut etc).

To use cyclic macros you will need:

Create a macros:
    [​IMG]

1. Open menu, press "Macro" (or Alt+R);
    2. Press "Add";
    3. Make macros itself, set name and acronym, set icon;
    4. Press "Save".

Then just move macro on your shortcut like a regular skill\items etc:

[​IMG]

Right-click on it:
    [​IMG]

Now your macro is in cyclic mode.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Akritipan

Akritipan Elder

3. Kaos

Kaos Vassal

Hello,

Since I can't replay to the topic, I will open a new one.
    you know that with this kind of macros we will be able to kind of "BOT", sure will be very limited, and personally I like the idea.
    My question is how you will do the difference when somebody is really using 3rd party software or macros? (I'm asking this because for sure there will be BOTs with this kind of excuse, "I was not boting just use macro", but their BOT is playing better than the user )
    If I let my macros to "BOT" (sure is very hard to do something that is really working.. but with a little perseverance it is) I will get ban??
    If this will be available on server, I will use the shit out of it :))))
    Also can I get invited to beta server?? I want to test this :D

Kaos

4. trolya

trolya Засаппорчу. Сниму порчу. Staff Member Support team

Hello Kaos,

Quite reasonable question. But do not worry, we thought about it and we know how to check what is used: software or macro. The Administration has its own tools for such checks. However, check-out methods will not be discussed for obvious reasons, - so as not to compromise them ;)
    Also I want to note that at the moment we are dealing with the bots issue generally, and we will make every effort so that they did not work on our server.

5. Kaos

Kaos Vassal

Hello, I have only one question
    Ok, so we can use this to create some automatims .. because botting is way to far.. good :D
    Regarding bots.. I think best protection against is the players. But for that we need that ingame button for report to work, and GMs to check right away.. Because we are usualy lazy and didnt have the necesarry time to make pictures and video.. upload them.. is complicated..also that policy that the unbanning procedure is not a standard.. and you alow to unban 2 times.. it sucks..

6. trolya

You do not have to do for us screenshots or record videos - everything is done solely on a voluntary basis. It's enough that you send a report with the bot nicknames via ticket from your Control Panel. Here you can find the instruction of how it is done - link.
    As to in-game reports - we will disscuss its technical side with our team (is it possible or not).
    And the last one - regarding unbanning policy for using bot. We will reconsider it.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  7. Kaos

Kaos Vassal

ok, ingame there is a button for bot report which should have something implemented on server side

8. trolya

We are now discussing variants, and if we will find out a technical solution for this issue, we will announce it on our forum.

9. Kaos

Kaos Vassal

I tested last night and is kind of useless this macros, because it reset the cycle if u are moving. I tested on a box Dancer .. at every step he is doing(was on fallow), he is starting to dance again from the beginning. Also only one macro is working in the same time. How I said other than spamming chat are kind of useless.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  10. Kaos

Kaos Vassal

The cyclic macros behaivior has changed ?? Did you update the logic behind?? Now is getting stucked or skips some commands.
    On positive side now is acting how is described one aspect. Before this update if u interacted in any way with the game, the macro restarted his cycle. Now is stoping.

11. trolya

Hello. I already gave you the answer in the ticket, however, I will repeat it again here so that other players may see it too.
    We did not do any changes in the behavior of cyclic macros.

12. Kaos

Kaos Vassal

Thx.