Donations

Narcissa

Web-Design
E-Coins
Donations on Averia.ws

In this short manual I would like to tell you about:
  • What is the Aver and how do you use it
  • How you can buy Avers
  • How you can transfer Avers to your in-game character and which payment methods are available
  • What do you need to do if your donation wasn't successfull
What is the Aver?
Aver is the currency of the Averia project which you can get by donations or by participation in different actions and events of the project. Also you can buy Avers from players at the game.

How you can purchase Avers?
If you want to purchase Avers follow these simple steps:
1 . Visit the main website: https://averia.ws/
2 . Complete autorization
3 . Input the necessary quantity of Avers you wish to have
4 . Choose one of available payment methods:

- WebMoney
- Yandex.Money
- QIWI
- Visa/MasterCard
- Skrill

5 . After all, you want to transfer Avers to your character.
Transfer function can be found below within the same page.
6 . Avers will be instantly added to your character's inventory, no matter online or offline it is.

Accumulative system and other bonuses.
When you are making donations continuously, additional discount appears.
For example, if you already have 10% discount and your next purchase is 2000 Avers, you will automatically receive 200 Avers more.

What do you need to do if payment wasn't successfull?
You need to create a topic in the Financial section and describe your issue as particularly as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

f0nsi18

E-Coins
Helloooo moderator, i want to ask it's possible to earn "Avers" with invitation or do somethink good ? :D i try refferal but it doesn't work i think, 3 invite + avers. or how to use it ?

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins
Helloooo moderator, i want to ask it's possible to earn "Avers" with invitation or do somethink good ? :D i try refferal but it doesn't work i think, 3 invite + avers. or how to use it ?
Hello. You will get %, when your referrals will purchase Avers

EncubeYO

E-Coins
Heh,i just donate trought paypal,money was send,i got emal from paypal that money was send, but i dont get any Avers on my account.Help please:)

Imbah

E-Coins
one hour trying to pay with visa in all the options and is impossible.. im from EU . Hope that not only russians can donate cause its going to be the end of the eu players