Important How to conncet - IF x7

Dopog

E-Coins
Game doesnt start.... any help? it is updated. i click at play icon... the antibot system window opens---->closes and nothing happens

romson37

E-Coins
My launcher all the time closes. Also download speed is a joke, and it's not my internet connection fault. It would be nice if you add other way to download files without this updater.

Trolya

Support
E-Coins
Game doesnt start.... any help? it is updated. i click at play icon... the antibot system window opens---->closes and nothing happens
Hello,

Please put the whole game folder to the antivirus and firewall exclusions. Make the same for updater folder.

entriL

Visitor
E-Coins
Hi.
When I click play, got the interlude final loading screen for a few secs and then this.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

Trolya

Support
E-Coins
Hi.
When I click play, got the interlude final loading screen for a few secs and then this.
Any suggestions?
Hello,

First of all
1. Make sure that updater is located in the separate folder (not in the game folder).
2. Add both game folder and updater folder to the antivirus a firewall exclusions.
3. Delete System folder from the game client, then run the updater and use "repair game client" function (in updater settings)

doomstoner

E-Coins
can anyone helps me ? i cant play i was waiting for months and now this laucher doesnt work and noone can give me a solution here some screenshots

Attachments

Trolya

Support
E-Coins
can anyone helps me ? i cant play i was waiting for months and now this laucher doesnt work and noone can give me a solution here some screenshots
Hello,
On your 1st screenshot, it seems that your computer protection blockes our laucher. So you need to add both game folder and updater folder to the antivirus a firewall exclusions. After this restart you computer.
Then delete System folder from the game client, then run the updater and use "repair game client" function (in updater settings).

Let me know about the resault.

doomstoner

E-Coins
Hello,
On your 1st screenshot, it seems that your computer protection blockes our laucher. So you need to add both game folder and updater folder to the antivirus a firewall exclusions. After this restart you computer.
Then delete System folder from the game client, then run the updater and use "repair game client" function (in updater settings).

Let me know about the resault.
bro i have already do all the steps that u told me, now the laucher get stuck here like everytime that i tryed to update it... may be another problem?

Attachments

Last edited: