How to vote on MMOTOP?

TrolleR

Visitor
E-Coins
Your vote has been counted MMOTOP ? You can check this in their personal account. If yes - show a screenshot
well im not a russian and everything is in russian so please if you can tell me where i can see it?

automatic

Support
E-Coins
well im not a russian and everything is in russian so please if you can tell me where i can see it?
In the upper right corner where your nickname , there is a drop-down menu

Find this line here

and give a screenshot of all votes

TrolleR

Visitor
E-Coins
In the upper right corner where your nickname , there is a drop-down menu

Find this line here

and give a screenshot of all votes
Мои голоса
Еще нет засчитанных голосов за текущий месяц.

TrolleR

Visitor
E-Coins
Wine on the side MMOTOP . Contact the technical support to them on the site.
nah screw it i aint gonna find how to contact them on my own everything is in russian and i got you enough confused already thanks anyway :)

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins
Hello,i followed your instructions like you sad at begining of this topic and nothing...
First screen saying (i think) that i voted and i can't vote for next 12h+ >> http://prntscr.com/5k01yc
While second screen saying that i didn't vote this month? >>> http://prntscr.com/5k0225
Any suggestions?
Perhaps your account using someone else ?
You use Facebook to sign in to mmotop ? Or maybe you have registered an account on the resource ?

Joen

E-Coins
how can u call this international ?!
Everything is in russian, translate the sites..or make a step by step guide that actually works..
i tried to vote for days..nothing happens, doesnt sign up to facebook either...im from Europe..
So far it feels like im beeing ignored..is this server really only for russians.
Or are your guys just to lazy to translate few sites or make the vote system easier... :)

Kitty

Knower
E-Coins
how can u call this international ?!
Everything is in russian, translate the sites..or make a step by step guide that actually works..
i tried to vote for days..nothing happens, doesnt sign up to facebook either...im from Europe..
So far it feels like im beeing ignored..is this server really only for russians.
Or are your guys just to lazy to translate few sites or make the vote system easier... :)
la2MMTOP.ru is russian rating and we can`t translate this site because it`s not ours.
What`s the problem when you sign up with you facebook account?
These sites are in English (bonus for l2topzone)

Last edited:

Kitty

Knower
E-Coins
For voting with your facebook account the site asks to add it`s application and after that you can vote

Joen

E-Coins
Doesnt work..tried ti several times..it redirects to someother site..and since i doesnt understand russian its hard..
And yes i tried to translate soem of the text, but not all can be copied, so i cant translate it using a translator.
Its not fair that the only option is a russian option, then you should change the server to be russian and not international..

Kitty

Knower
E-Coins
Doesnt work..tried ti several times..it redirects to someother site..and since i doesnt understand russian its hard..
And yes i tried to translate soem of the text, but not all can be copied, so i cant translate it using a translator.
Its not fair that the only option is a russian option, then you should change the server to be russian and not international..
838f0c1849.jpg
c715113131.jpg
e8e1d21bc1.jpg
3011dab877.jpg
final.jpg
With which step you have problem?

Attachments