I found a Mistake! - Bug report.

Geoteral

Почетный игрок
E-Coins
I killed barakiel, no q item. Was in last hit party, took all drops. Bugged. I want to enchant skill, window doesnt open.
it's not bugged you did not last hit the boss
skill enchant panel is in alt+k menu (button below)

Spamalot

E-Coins
The mobs in FOG aggro my BD/SWS even if the mobs if I need to dance/sing during mid train, even if they only have 1-5% HP left. It does not happen every time but at least half of the times. Is this intended or just another bug?

Last edited:

Falqo

E-Coins
2 things:
provoke don't inflict on mobs (doesn't make hate, while you walk and mobs agro on you then wl use provoke, mobs should aggro on Wl)
one more: Skill -> Knighthood (dark avanger skill 78 lvl [a lot of SP] ) gives only 4 P.Def ???? check that

Last edited:

Arkhaz

Visitor
E-Coins
Got a problem as Phoenix Knight, cannot learn skill "Shield Strike", other skills got info "learned" or "not enought SP", on this one i click and nothing happens. Since it's on skill list, its not about lvl to learn. Looking for support! Thanks!

HungryHyena

E-Coins
In-game bug:
Classes:
Temple Knight, Shilen Knight, All summoners
Problem: Cubics do not utilize nor consume blessed spiritshots on activation (to my knowledge they should).

BioHazard1

E-Coins
Spamalot
I've been playing destro since C4 on l2dex, I played on countless servers since.
I'm not asking you, I 100% KNOW pole mastery isn't working properly on destroyers.

All I want to know is if they changed it on purpose, to balance farming, or if it's a bug. That's all.

Yes they change destroyer on purpose, however destroyers are exactly the same like on any interlude except they need little bit more time to kill train because ammount of mobs is lowered its not 4 targets fixed, it is more like you can hit 10-11 targets(on zealot,frenzy)
You can try out only rage trains and see if that works for you, also buffs do matter when training you need all vamp buffs on low lvls
I can tell you we made subs destros fully buffed no problem training like 5-6 rooms in cata untill 70 and then whole necro spot including bugs with 2 destros on fr+zealot. (most of the time i hit 10~ targets) there is basiclly no limitations how much you can handle its just how much time you have on d/s to pull enough and kill them.
On start i died few times you need to figure out correct position and try out rage train (if you dont have cov,vamp dance)
There is good feature on server with w+right click really easy to position urself.

Last edited:

ayo

E-Coins
In-game bug:
Classes:
Temple Knight, Shilen Knight, All summoners
Problem: Cubics do not utilize nor consume blessed spiritshots on activation (to my knowledge they should).
Are you sure about that? First time I ever read so. It might be true though, just I haven't ever noticed in the past 10 years playing L2 xD

Falqo

E-Coins
Yes they change destroyer on purpose, however destroyers are exactly the same like on any interlude except they need little bit more time to kill train because ammount of mobs is lowered its not 4 targets fixed, it is more like you can hit 10-11 targets(on zealot,frenzy)
You can try out only rage trains and see if that works for you, also buffs do matter when training you need all vamp buffs on low lvls
I can tell you we made subs destros fully buffed no problem training like 5-6 rooms in cata untill 70 and then whole necro spot including bugs with 2 destros on fr+zealot. (most of the time i hit 10~ targets) there is basiclly no limitations how much you can handle its just how much time you have on d/s to pull enough and kill them.
On start i died few times you need to figure out correct position and try out rage train (if you dont have cov,vamp dance)
There is good feature on server with w+right click really easy to position urself.

You hit only 3-4 targets on zeal/fr but mobs die that fast u cant notice.

HungryHyena

E-Coins
Are you sure about that? First time I ever read so. It might be true though, just I haven't ever noticed in the past 10 years playing L2 xD
Pretty sure, played TK on official server (Hellbound chronicle) and both life and storm cubics did eat spiritshots on proc. Not sure about Interlude though.

Geoteral

Почетный игрок
E-Coins
Pretty sure, played TK on official server (Hellbound chronicle) and both life and storm cubics did eat spiritshots on proc. Not sure about Interlude though.
are you talking about spiritshot consume when you summon cubic or when cubic uses skill like healing or hex? if you are talking about cubics using their abilities they should not use spiritshots

qpnoid

E-Coins
if you have several limited time xp boosts and for example one has 1 hour left and other has 1 day left, don't matter which you click it will use one with most timer left not the one who has less timer left.