We are glad to welcome you on our forum once again and announce our new coming server.
As usual, we will try to sum up what happened last year, talk about future plans and give you some information about next server.
2019 have passed and left both good and bad memories. The worst thing about 2019 is DDoS attacks that messed up server starts or epic bosses farm. After this time we can say that we finally found optimal security solution that protects our servers and don't make 9999 ping at the same time. There was "Clash of legends", kings victories and insane comebacks, that we did not see for years. Some streamers got banned and lost, some new appeared and grow. We have shut down GvE development and future servers. GvE was a good product though and was made by great team.
In the last year we opened 3 servers. Only you can judge us for those things, but we worked hard to make them interesting and still working on improvements every day.
This year we will keep up this mood and will try to achieve new heights and don't shoot ourselves in the foot (link on thread regarding our first server in 2019).
Okay, let's find out what we have prepared for you.
As you now, our two main products are Interlude Final and Gracia Final. Some players are confused with "Final" and updates that we made aimed to improve the game. We don't want players to be confused so we decided to make it clearer and change titles. Original titles remains the same with a little addition "Rework" to them, which means that there are original updates and features made by E-global team.
We understand that it's just some letters but this small changes will improve advertising along with server's online and life cycle. New title with better approach.
The first server by E-Global team in 2020 will be Interlude Reworked.
We decided to not make huge gameplay or balance updates and will open server based on version 1.5 (more information will be available in a separate topic) with few improvements that will be explained in detailed announce soon.
That does not mean that we will not change anything.
In this year we going to launch low rated server named "x1", which was trending in 2019 and will be in 2020.
We did not launch and re-opened x1 server one by one whole last year but instead we had enough time to figure some things out and ask players about what they like or not and come to conclusions with our own experience.
As was said, we asked our players about what they like or not and now we know what kind of server x1 should be. What we need to do to make it better and what features to keep because players liked them a lot
- Server rates announced as x1 but in reality there will be system with dynamic rates change.
Even on first stage players will not face the whole stage as x1 rates. Rates will decrease when character level is higher until cap of specific stage. When new stage becomes available, previous levels rates will increase, which will allow new players to catch up way easier and join the others.
- One more arguable thing about stages is level cap. This is what makes stage concept to work but we think that players should be able to over grow. We decided to allow players get experience even when cap is reached but it will be x0.1 rates. This is hardcore, but if you have goals to achieve, you can do anything!
- What to do when cap is reached, raid bosses killed and olympiad cycle is in heroes stage? That's right, level up your subclass! We reworked subclass system, however quest logic remains the same (RB-RB-RB-RB, items, items items) but also created "mirror" quest version for each stage. Instead of bosses level 75 you will fight bosses level 55 on the first stage. But why do you need subclass? There are some reasons:
- We have system with simple subclass abilities, which will work for both main and subclass. This is not a big but useful bonus.
- Epic and raid bosses. You want to farm everything but your level is too high for some bosses? Don't want to create other characters just for farming? Subclass will help you to have one character for many different activities.
- Maximum level is capped and you can easily reroll into any class to be more useful for your party or clan.
- This part of server concepts is arguable. There are 2 ways to move between stages: exact time set up by server administration and dynamic transition based on several triggers being tracked manually on databases.
We think that transition is a process that can only be controlled by players and we want you to decide when you are ready to move on. To do that we created system that will track specific actions for each player and results will be available for everyone (7 signs for example). We think that it is fair for players and we as server administration will not interfere with stages transition on our own..
- One of the most interesting changes for players become olympiad. New system allows you to compete without having noblesse status. Fights between characters level 50 and a lot of fun - that is what you like.
We understand why players like this part of the game but still think that there is not enough motivation, so we decided to make few improvements:
- Hero's weapons. What a hero without weapon? The is not point to give S-grade weapons for characters level 50, so we created new hero weapons B and A grade, which will change with stages. Weapons stats and bonuses will be also changed.
- Hero's abilities. Hero's abilities are quite overpowered and it's too much to give all of them on early levels. We decided to give 1 ability per stage. On the first stage heroes will get Heroic Miracle, on the second Berserker and so on. Hero is not only shiny aura but also some special benefits.
- Minimal level for joining olympiad fights will be increased with each stage. This way on 3rd stage there won't be fights between players 75 level and level 50. It's all about balance.
Summing up we want to say that we analysed a lot of features and concepts, got your feedback and players from different clans and projects. Now we know what players want and this is what we have been preparing.
Our vision of x1 server with stages and our developments, balance improvements for Interlude Reworked makes this product optimal for many players from different chronicles:
- You like Interlude? This is it. With some useful updates and relevant for 2020.
- Big fan of Gracia? Here you can develop your character, party or clan with the same level of interest. This is very close to Gracia.. but no chickens.
- You like Classic? A lot of mechanics are very similar to it.
We are creating this product for you and your friends!
Join Interlude Rework at 06.03.20