International player

nswnazuka

E-Coins
Hello, i'm english player and i want to play in your server. The problem is that when start game with your system, i get "cannot run in this locale" error (due to russian language i guess). Could you setup a system-en pls ?

Caroline

Support
E-Coins
Hello, i'm english player and i want to play in your server. The problem is that when start game with your system, i get "cannot run in this locale" error (due to russian language i guess). Could you setup a system-en pls ?
Hello
The only solution to this problem - You need to change "UNICODE" in system (control panel>language>location>Administrative>Change the system's regional settings>and choose "Russia" - reboot your PC)

Sthaze

Visitor
E-Coins
So in order to try the GvE server im going to have to change my entire system language to Russian?

Caroline

Support
E-Coins

nswnazuka

E-Coins
Then only this.
control panel>language>location>Administrative>Change the system's regional settings>and choose "Russia" - reboot your PC
You guys must do an english patch pls, we can play but our interface is empty. We have buttons, but nothing inside them

nswnazuka

E-Coins
Hello
The only solution to this problem - You need to change "UNICODE" in system (control panel>language>location>Administrative>Change the system's regional settings>and choose "Russia" - reboot your PC)
Your "only solution" doesnt make us able to play. We can't choose 1st class, items has no name, user interface is empty, half of icons are black. Please treat your international players as players and give us an english system, its not big deal..