[IL] Clan LF - EN MonkeyBusiness (International clan)

reetveter

E-Coins
Hello everyone,

About me:
I'm Dutch and play L2 since c3 on L2World. After that i moved to L2Gold.org and L2G-Oldschool.

That was a fun period of L2, i met a lot of nice players, from all over the world and had some fun pvp as well.

After that i played on some other L2 servers, but most of them failed or terrible GM's. So i quit playing L2 for a long time.
Now i like to find my joy back on L2e-global.com.

About our clan:
We (me and Redhat) will start a clan on this server. We will focus on team play and having fun on this server with a small group of international people.

Join us on discord:

Message me there and tell something about: yourself + class + nickname.

Promoting video:

Last edited:

reetveter

E-Coins
Searching for 2-3 more international players. Feel free to contact me for more information. :)

Last edited:

reetveter

E-Coins
Hello everyone,

Read here the clan information:

Clan name: MonkeyBusiness
Clan leader: reetveter (WC)

Farm rules:
- We farm in "Random including spoil" party.
- Everyone keep there own mats and is responsible for their own gear.

Raid rules:
- We do raids with "Finders keepers" party. I will pick up the drops.
- Drops will be in CWH (I will choose who will get what etc.)

Clan vision:
- We will focus on team play and having fun with a small group with international people.
- I am always open for suggestions/advice but always speak in a respectffull way.
- We will focus first to reach lvl40+ and 2nd class change, later we will organise raids and other clan activities.
- I won't make a clan spoiler or crafter. Since no time for that but feel free to make one if you have time left.
- I enjoy clan war and siege, but no worries. I will choose our enemy's wisely. So you won't get killed by high lvl players, evertime you want to exp/farm.

Feel free to contact me on discord: reetveter#5168

Last edited:

Donpaco

E-Coins
probably 6 dutchies willing to join your clan! :). All experienced players. That also means we are 30+ years old, have kids job etc so we are casual players > playing during the evenings. Still figuring out our party setup

reetveter

E-Coins
Recruiting international players, we play with a mage party/mixed with support.
We are currently searching for: OL, Bishop,
elemental summoner, EE, SE, BD, SpS and SpH. pm me ingame: reetveter or on discord: reetveter#5168

Last edited:

reetveter

E-Coins
Recruiting international players that like to play in our team.
We are searching for:

- Warlock (CatQueeen)
- Archers
- Bishop
- OL
- EE or SE
- SpS

Contact me (reetveter) there.

Last edited:

reetveter

E-Coins
Hello everyone, something very sad and unexpected happened during the time i was asleep. REDHAT, kicked all the clan members out of the clan and stole my stuff, even my soulshots are gone, can you inmagin? :1f644:

So for the one that gived REDHAT his/her account information, please change your password. Otherwise i am afraid that he will scam you as well.
I changed my password of my account, so this won't happen again.

Anyway, i would like to re-join eveyone again, since we had a good atmosphere in our clan and i saw our clan growing.
So feel free to contact me.

Last edited:

reetveter

E-Coins
MonkeyBusiness clan, made a new chapter on this server. We made together clan lvl5, Alliance and an Academy to give all the new players a chance to play with us.

Also we have two new co-leaders:
Spamalot and Yenni.
They will manage each a part of our clan.

We are also still recruiting international players that like to play in our team.
We are searching for:

- Warlock (CatQueeen)
- Archers
- Bishop
- OL
- Warcryer
- EE/SE
- SpS/SpH and Necro
- Tank
- BD
- SwS

Contact me (reetveter) there.

Or pm me or one of our co-leaders ingame.

Last edited: