New Interlude Final X7 - April 20, 2018!

JohanM88

Vassal
Reactions
0 0 0
@ JohanM88 JohanM88
As this user say, in interlude dagger is OP without GF skills and u add shadow step and hide? it destroy the server and most of people will play dagger class... nonsense change it before server start...

I wanted to play here but how I read about these "brilliant changes" I'm thinking a lot about the game here because these changes make me scary... is bad idea to do that

tell me what chance got archer vs dagger in 1vs1? archer got 10%?????? LOOOL Guys come on think some unchange this skills from dagger if u want leave only hide at 79 because shadow step is s**x

I wanted to make donations on this server but I will not spend any money here because it will burn the server
the dager has always had advantages over the archers, I am not against putting these skills to the dagger, what I say is that they put a strong skill to a profession that is already killer and others do not give anything, they have to be more balanced with all classes

kdm

Not approved
Reactions
0 0 0
Many people have not seen this post they think is normal "INTERLUDE" client they will come out after a while when they are disappointed about this changes, u will see this
when i find (Normal) interlude server i will come there and make donation with smile on my face, not with sadness because you destroy the beauty of interlude haha

JohanM88

Vassal
Reactions
0 0 0
personally I do not think so, interlude is a DD chronicle, I do not say it is bad but there is a lot of imbalance in some professions, while the chronicle was rising the professions had more balance, now returning to the topic adding a new skill of GF (not all) can make balances in the classes and make an interlude more fun, as long as there is a good balance between the professions, I do not say that those skills are removed to the dagger, just balance the other professions equal, for "PVP" not for "LVL "

Apache Ant

Grand Duke
Administrator
Reactions
39 0 1
Changed.
2nd class transfer:
  • 1 Option - Avalilable for 2.000.000 adena
  • 2 Option - Regular quest (reward EXP, SP, Adena x3)
  • 3 Option - Available for 25
    Family Coins

kdm1

Not approved
Reactions
0 0 0
GG Support, u blocked my old account... Nice, i think this post is for post suggestion about server right? So why u blocked me?

JohanM88

Vassal
Reactions
0 0 0
place pets only for LVL not for PVP

LEX

Support
Reactions
0 0 0
GG Support, u blocked my old account... Nice, i think this post is for post suggestion about server right? So why u blocked me?
Please specify about what account are you talking about? we did not block anyone

elendariel

Not approved
Reactions
0 0 0
No changes for doomcryer? Why?

Trolya

Magic people voodoo people oO,
Staff member
Support team
Reactions
44 1 1
No changes for doomcryer? Why?
All the changes made to the characters were a weighted decision, which was carefully considered for a long time. The idea was this: to balance some classes so that there is not too dominant or too weak class, but in order not to go far away from the classic Interlude chronicles.

JohanM88

Vassal
Reactions
0 0 0
All the changes made to the characters were a weighted decision, which was carefully considered for a long time. The idea was this: to balance some classes so that there is not too dominant or too weak class, but in order not to go far away from the classic Interlude chronicles.
it is exactly what we all want, but with the changes that are seen, there are many doubts, for those already mentioned many times by me !, they really differed in one of their points of view because the changes made are: to make the dagero, and magician more killer than they already are in interlude, and the other classes are still almost the same or useless for pvp, and if there have been other changes I have not seen it :)

Apache Ant

Grand Duke
Administrator
Reactions
39 0 1
Changed:
Changes in "80th level skills"
Some changes at numbers of
Spell Force and
Battle Force charges that requaire the skills.

Requires Spell\Battle force:
  • Flame of Invicibility (Dominator) - requaire 3 forces
  • Day of Doom (Soultaker) - requaire 3 forces
  • Gehenna (Soultaker) - requaire 2 forces
  • Volcano (Archmage) - requaire 2 forces
  • Raging Waves (Mystic Muse) - requaire 2 forces
  • Cyclone (Storm Screamer) - requaire 2 forces
Not requires Spell\Battle force
  • Symbol of Noise (Sword Muse \ Spectral Dancer)
  • Miracle (Cardinal)
  • Purification Field (Cardinal)
  • Mass Recharge (Eva's Saint \ Shillien Saint)
  • Symbol of the Assassin (Adventurer \ Ghost Hunter \ Wind Rider)
  • Symbol of Energy (Duelist \ Grand Khavatari)
  • Symbol of Defense (Phoenix Knight \ Shillien Templar \ Eva's Templar \ Hell Knight)
  • Symbol of Honor (Maestro \ Dreadnought)
  • Symbol of the Sniper (Sagittarius \ Ghost Sentinel \ Moonlight Sentinel)
  • Anti-summoning Field (Arcana Lord \ Spectral Master \ Elemental Master)
  • Symbol of Resistance (Titan \ Fortune Seeker)

Trolya

Staff member
Support team
Reactions
44 1 1
it is exactly what we all want, but with the changes that are seen, there are many doubts, for those already mentioned many times by me !, they really differed in one of their points of view because the changes made are: to make the dagero, and magician more killer than they already are in interlude, and the other classes are still almost the same or useless for pvp, and if there have been other changes I have not seen it :)
Do you really think that daggers were powerful on IL before? :)

Alyx

Vassal
Reactions
0 0 0
Do you really think that daggers were powerful on IL before? :)
More powerful than bd/sws/dwarves/summoners/many other chars which didn't get any skills worth having.

Trolya

Staff member
Support team
Reactions
44 1 1
More powerful than bd/sws/dwarves/summoners/many other chars which didn't get any skills worth having.
But not enough powerful to be dominant on this chronicles, even with the new skill added.

ColumbiaN

Vassal
Reactions
0 0 0
Please upload the Game Client and LauncherUpdater somewhere else as well and provide more links cause those are broken or require payments wich is dumb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.