High Five curator
Page of our tournament: https://l2e-global.com/tournament
9vs9 tournament will be held From 24.04.2017 to 26.04.2017 at 19:00 (gmt+1) on the OBT. The main aim of the tournament is to give you the opportunity to test players and groups in conditions which are closer to real. It was decided to hold a tournament in equipment, which is easy enough to find at the High-Five. So let's get to details:
1. The Character
- All characters must be level 85
- It is allowed to learn all the available sub skills from the three subclasses, with the exception of the transformation level 80.
- It is allowed to make Nobless for all the characters.
- The maximum skill enchant is +16.
- It is allowed to teach all skills of the profession of the character, which are got using a Forgotten Scroll.
- it is prohibited to use any transformation, except for the class-specific transformations.
- it is prohibited to use any scrolls transformations.
- it is prohibited to use Quick Healing Potion
- it is prohibited to learn the clan skills.
- Each participant is allowed to use Moirai, Vesper and Vesper Noble sets of the 900 attribute. (max value of an attribute in things not above 60)
- It is prohibited to use the reserve things with another attribute set.
- Each participant is allowed to use up to four weapons Vesper grade or below, with the attribute of the attack of 300 and SA.
- The rest of the weapons are allowed to use SA only if it is A Grade or lower.
- The rest of the weapons can have 150 of the attribute.
- Each participant is allowed to use sets of the Vesper jewelry.
- It is allowed to use the talismans from the forts and castles.
- It is allowed to use of the Olympiad costume jewelry (no limit)
- It is allowed to use LifeStones.
- It is allowed to use PVP equipment.
- The maximum weapon enchant is +4.
- The maximum armor enchant is +3.
- The maximum jewelry enchant is +3.
- It is allowed to use a +4 shirt of S or A grade.
- it is prohibited to use of talismans.
- it is prohibited to use of TV jewelry.
- it is prohibited to use of belts.
- it is prohibited to use of epic jewelry
- it is prohibited to use of Pets (not to be confused with summons)
- it is prohibited to use of rare weapons (masterwork) and unique weapons from RB (e.g. Tiat's Claw of Destruction).
- Each group will be given 10 Blessed Scroll of Resurrection per 1 round. Thus, If it is best out of 3 - 30 scrolls will be issued to players.
- CP potions and Elixir CP/HP/MP are allowed
- Haste, Casting Speed и Wind Walk potions are allowed
4. Buff System
- Before the match begins, the group can choose 2 of the following buffs:
- Blessing of Queen
- Gift of Seraphim
- Chant of Protection
- Greater Shield
- Greater Might
- Counter Critical
- Elemental Protection
- The best out of three system will be used. Depending on the amount of the participants, the Double Elimination system may be applied.
- All the matches will be held in similar areas like Freya’s, Frintezza’s nests etc.
- The participants will have time for prepare and buff (w/t Dances and Songs). PLs must tell Event Manager when ready, party invite/withdraw will be blocked. HP/MP/CP will be restored and parties can receive the off-party buff. Then, there will be a command to start Dance/Song. The match is started in 15 seconds.
6. Possible problems and ways of resolving.
- PLs have the right to notify Event Manager about unforeseen complications before 15-seconds countdown. Otherwise, the match won’t be stopped. The match can be replayed by mutual consent
7. The reasons for disqualification
- Using 3rd party software.
- violation of the current rules (warning or disqualification, depending on the gravity of the offenses)
- Event Manager has the right to make decisions beyond the current Rules.
8. The Tournament
The registration is opened till 22 April.
An application is sent via private message on our forum to @Noctis, @Advance or @scorn
The participant list will be updated in this topic as well as all the possible changes.
The Tournament starts on 24 April в 19:00 (gmt+1).
The matches will be held from 19:00 to 23:00.
An accurate list of rewards will be given later on.
Speaking in advance - it can be colored nicknames for the winner party.
All the participants will receive different useful items, The quality and quantity will depend on their success.
All the prizes will be issued during 3-5 hours after Server’s start. Before that time, PLs should provide the administration with accurate nicknames of their members for getting rewards.
We kindly request you to use your real nicknames. Such nicknames as "lililililililil' will be declined.
Applications should be sent the private message on Forum @Noctis, @Advance , @scorn . Application deadline is Saturday.
- Party name
- Party leader nickname
- Membership (“nickname - Profession”)