PvP Weapon Bonus not working

Good evening.

As im writting on the title,i just made my dualsword pvp but there is absolutely no difference on the damage,on all of my skills.(I'm a duelist and the damage is flat and constantly the same,there's no +/- like the rest of the classes )
Correct me if im wrong but making a weapon PvP it gives a unique bonus ( according to the type of the weapon ) and a standard bonus which is 5% bonus damage during pvp which doesnt seem to work here .

Thanks in advance .

trolya

Magic people voodoo people oO,
Staff Member
Support team
Good evening.
As im writting on the title,i just made my dualsword pvp but there is absolutely no difference on the damage,on all of my skills.(I'm a duelist and the damage is flat and constantly the same,there's no +/- like the rest of the classes )
Correct me if im wrong but making a weapon PvP it gives a unique bonus ( according to the type of the weapon ) and a standard bonus which is 5% bonus damage during pvp which doesnt seem to work here .
Thanks in advance .
Hello,
Please send some screenshots where the problem would be clearly seen, so that we can make sure that the problem is present indeed.
Thank you in advance.

Hello,
Please send some screenshots where the problem would be clearly seen, so that we can make sure that the problem is present indeed.
Thank you in advance.
Sadly i didnt keep the damage logs to compare before and after enhancing the weapon.A gm could contact me online so that i remove the PvP from the duals and we test it the same way ( i expect to get the fame back after this :p )
If not then you'll have to re-create the bug which shouldnt be so hard.

There's also a 2nd bug that i forgot with time.
Χωρίς τίτλο.png
The 6% decreased mp cost isnt working at all . i spend same mp while wearing the set or nothing from it .
i can make a video for this one if you want me to .

trolya

Staff Member
Support team
Sadly i didnt keep the damage logs to compare before and after enhancing the weapon.A gm could contact me online so that i remove the PvP from the duals and we test it the same way ( i expect to get the fame back after this :p )
If not then you'll have to re-create the bug which shouldnt be so hard.

There's also a 2nd bug that i forgot with time.
View attachment 1478
The 6% decreased mp cost isnt working at all . i spend same mp while wearing the set or nothing from it .
i can make a video for this one if you want me to .
Thanks, we will re-check it and let you know about the resault.

trolya

Staff Member
Support team
Hello, not yet but soon we will give you an answer. Please wait a little bit more.
Sorry for delay.