Questions and Discussion about New Interlude Final X7

Orfen's malfunction

Another issue, Orfen got totally missing after my friend and I lowered the 1st half of its HP at 02:00 AM GMT-4... we quickly ran to the spide and took this picture with Orfen missing. 2nd half of HP disappeared

Shot00002.jpg

Please take a look into it

trolya

Magic people voodoo people oO,
Staff Member
Support team
Orfen's malfunction

Another issue, Orfen got totally missing after my friend and I lowered the 1st half of its HP at 02:00 AM GMT-4... we quickly ran to the spide and took this picture with Orfen missing. 2nd half of HP disappeared

View attachment 1542

Please take a look into it
We have just checked him and after teleporting to the spide he was there with half hp. So it seem that everything works fine. Check him one more time (we haven't killed him, so you can try one more time).

trolya

Magic people voodoo people oO,
Staff Member
Support team
Lv 40 Leto Chief Talkin Raid Boss has not attacking animation. It is actualy doing damage but it looks freezed
Have you updated you game client via updater? Please make a full check, but first delete System folder. Also make sure that you put game folder to the antivirus and firewall exclusions.

Have you updated you game client via updater? Please make a full check, but first delete System folder. Also make sure that you put game folder to the antivirus and firewall exclusions.
Yes, I did once before my very fisrt log in, just after extracting files from the compressed. Now I did it again just in case L2_launcher_updater.jpg

Hola a todos..desde argentina, tengo unas dudas... entre ellas es " tendre mucho Delay jugando a su server desde mi pais ? desde ya muchas gracias por su atencion y disculpen las molestias,
Hola, soy de Argentina y me anda bien, no creo que tengamos problemas.
[

Unsealed foundation Imperial Crusader Shield is not increasing the passive M.def it says it gives. Same M.def stat equipping it as taking it off