rift problem with dcs

So ive tried dimensonal rift and ive had like 5-6 crashes when i tried to enter and 2 inside the rift,and as you know when u get dc in rift the whole party gets ported out,can you fix it please?i tried with my friend also having 3 clients and he got crashes also so its not my client,fix it please its annoying we cant do anakazels

LEX

Support
Staff Member
Support team
Hello, Horn

Could you please provide screenshot with crush report?
I also advise you to make a full check by using updater “L2e-global.exe” and test it.

trolya

Magic people voodoo people oO,
Staff Member
Support team
Guys, do you use the old one updater or the new one in order to make a full check? After the chronicles upgrade to Gracia Epilogue, we support only our new updater. Here is the link to dowload the new launcher - LINK
After downloading, please install it to the root folder of the game client, then plz make a full check using it. It should help.

Guys, do you use the old one updater or the new one in order to make a full check? After the chronicles upgrade to Gracia Epilogue, we support only our new updater. Here is the link to dowload the new launcher - LINK
After downloading, please install it to the root folder of the game client, then plz make a full check using it. It should help.
i think ive had the new updater,but anyway i deleted the old and downlowded the one u provided with link,im running the updater also and im gonna do a full check,lets see if i still get crashes in anakazels

still the same happens,it crashes when u press move into dimensonal rift or when rift ends and u port out,those crashes happen when chars get ported to another place all together

maybe it has to do with new update?maybe cuz i downloaded from torrent and just copy paste the folders?maybe i need to download and INSTALL l2?its rly annoying that i cant do rift

trolya

Staff Member
Support team
maybe it has to do with new update?maybe cuz i downloaded from torrent and just copy paste the folders?maybe i need to download and INSTALL l2?its rly annoying that i cant do rift
In this case, there are only 2 ways to fix this error:
1. Delete System, SysTextures and Textures folders from the root directory of the game client, and then try to do a full check again.

If the 1st method does not help, then only the second method should help:
2. Re-download the Gracia Epilogue game client from our website, install it, then install our new updater into its root directory and make a full check of the game files.

In both cases please make sure that you disabled your antivirus and firewall (they can damage some game files during downloading and installing).

In this case, there are only 2 ways to fix this error:
1. Delete System, SysTextures and Textures folders from the root directory of the game client, and then try to do a full check again.

If the 1st method does not help, then only the second method should help:
2. Re-download the Gracia Epilogue game client from our website, install it, then install our new updater into its root directory and make a full check of the game files.

In both cases please make sure that you disabled your antivirus and firewall (they can damage some game files during downloading and installing).
ive tried mention 1 but i still get one crash in rift but it doesnt port me out now,usually when someone crashes in rift whole pt gets out,did u make it last restart if 1 get crash the pt doesnt get port out?i havent tried method 2 yet

nevermind still if u get one crash whole party gets ported out of the rift,im gonna try method 2 now,god its so freaking annoying

Hello again,ive tried ALL mentions stated before,i even downloaded a clean new client and INSTALLED it,i still get crashes in rift,3 days im trying to do rift and i cant,its so frustrating and its not MY pc,ive had teamates also log some chars and they get the same crash,so its ur server,pls fix it,or if u cant fix it,make it possible if 1 window crashes in rift the whole party wont get ported out,thx in advance

Its happening to another guys also and my teamates at delusions so its servers fault,some tips: the less client windows u have the less chance is to get crash

trolya

Staff Member
Support team
Its happening to another guys also and my teamates at delusions so its servers fault,some tips: the less client windows u have the less chance is to get crash
We will check it and let you know about the resault. But I give 90% that this is not a server problem (we have no any other complaints from players), but game files.
Anyway, while we are checking, please additionally specify:
1. Which antivirus you are using and whether the game client is added to its exceptions?
2. And is the defender/firewall enabled, and is the game client added to its exceptions?