Status
Not open for further replies.

Apache Ant

Grand Duke
Administrator
Reactions
39 0 1

Dear players!

We are glad to inform you that new Master Account is not the only feature that we provide on Control Panel. You can also enjoy brand new comfortable Support Service.

Only Support Team is authorized to resolve any of your issues or concerns that you may have during playing on our server. Contacting Support Team can guarantee that your question would be solved as soon as possible.

Please note that the working hours of Support Team are: 10:00 - 00:00 (GMT +3).
Also please pay attention that Support Team has 24 hours in order to give an answer in your ticket (all requests are processing on a first-come, first-served basis). All applications are processed in the order of the queue and the average period of their resolution isv- 1-3 days (in some cases, longer). Term of bug-reports tickets solving is - 3-10 days (depending on the complexity of the solution).

How to apply a ticket?
You would need to enter your CP.

Press "Support " buutin in side menu

Our new interface will allow you to start new ticket in a regular (full) way (1) or quick setups (2, 3, 4). Let's review both of the ways.

Creation of new ticket: full form
Standard form of contacting the support team. Just fill all the fields and wait for response.

Creation of new ticket: quick form
Quick ticket form were designed to make your life easier. You would need to fill all fields and follow all steps.

In case you never shared your account information with anyone.

In case other users had an access to your account

Please note that Administration may charge a fee by its decision for parsing logs.

We are recommended to contact to Support Team in case if you face the problem with/if:
  • Game account;
  • Your account was stolen;
  • Donation;
  • Violation of Server Rules;
  • Any other questions regarding the game/project.
If your want to receive the answer on your question, solve your problem etc - please start a ticket in your CP and we will try our best to help you as soon as possible.

Best regards, L2e-global.com server administration.

Noobyforever

Vagabond
Reactions
0 0 0
К сожалению я "Бразильский" Я использую переводчик
У меня есть большое любопытство, как будет торговый магазин?

Sorry am "Brazilian" I am using translator
I have a great curiosity of how will be the shopping store

MoMoT

Heir
Reactions
0 0 0

Write to me in English if you can, I will translate to you because on Google Translate is not very know Russian)

SaintRowTrain

Vassal
Reactions
0 0 0
It was, would be nice if the administration really read this topic because make it easier communication with the players, and to avoid some misunderstandings with the players.

Noobyforever

Vagabond
Reactions
0 0 0
It was, would be nice if the administration really read this topic because make it easier communication with the players, and to avoid some misunderstandings with the players.

BRO
my friend anyone wanting to create this "rage" Here I just wanted to know about shopping store and you know the answer because u do not even avoid creating topics "rage" accounting for private message.

here is a support area, if I have a doubt they will respond and do not need to create answers "rage" boy
please stop this guy
the server did not open and you already want to create rage in the forum, I do not know where humanity will stop

Apache Ant

Grand Duke
Administrator
Reactions
39 0 1

Good day!
You can wrote to me in English, i would gladly answer you

iceHeart

Vagabond
Reactions
0 0 0
This is very cool, I hope that it will work and be useful!

eugekon

Not approved
Reactions
0 0 0
Hello, I need help in PIN recovery. I don`t recieve Mails with Recovered Pin Code or passwords. Maybe trouble in Mail service it is http://mail.ru/
Mail address is hosting on bk.ru
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Или по русски говоря письма с восстановлением ПИН кода не приходят на адрес обслуживаемый Mail.ru адрес с которым проблема имеет доменный участок bk.ru.
Подскажите метод решения проблемы, фильтров и антиспамов нету. но письма нету ни в спаме ни во входящих.

Last edited:

MoMoT

Heir
Reactions
0 0 0
Hello, I need help in PIN recovery. I don`t recieve Mails with Recovered Pin Code or passwords. Maybe trouble in Mail service it is http://mail.ru/
Mail address is hosting on bk.ru
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Или по русски говоря письма с восстановлением ПИН кода не приходят на адрес обслуживаемый Mail.ru адрес с которым проблема имеет доменный участок bk.ru.
Подскажите метод решения проблемы, фильтров и антиспамов нету. но письма нету ни в спаме ни во входящих.
не используй мейл ру, это низко для 2016 )

Rafael garcia

Vagabond
Reactions
0 0 0
Register is working? can't make my acc :(

Rafael garcia

Vagabond
Reactions
0 0 0
help guys, and today releases the registerfor the 7x? still can't create my account :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.