Update your client via torrent

Betty

Support
Knower
E-Coins
Dear palyes, examining the topics in the technical section, I decided to make a small guide.
It have to help you to solve a lot of critical errors and with other problems with running of the client. And it will save Your traffic.
If you have High Five client from another server, you can to use this guide for updating your client.;)
At the first, you have to turn off all your Antiviruses. Firewall, Windows Defender, Smart Screen. Also, if you have something like BitDefender, remove it from your PC!
Very carefully follow the instructions.
1. Open the path to the folder with lineage 2 client. For example (D:\Games)
2. It does not matter, which name has our folder, we have to rename it to Lineage II High Five (Averia). I have a folder called Lineage II, I renamed it, thus the client is in the folder D:\Games\Lineage II High Five (Averia)
3. Download torrent https://yadi.sk/d/3CDGdHeK3CXq3A
4. Run torrent
5. Choose the path for downloading the client D:\Games (you'll have your option)
6. Remove the check mark from the "Create subfolder" (screenshot below)

8. Make sure that the torrent client checks, not downloads again

9. After torrent finished with the download, we will stop it and closes torrent client.
10. Download system folder and Updater from this topic and past it to folder with your game client. (You can find some links in thish topic too);) or romevo system_AVERIA_GUARD folder and

If you did not help this decision, then please contact technical support, or to team members in PM or

Last edited:

Rpetetho

E-Coins
Dear palyes, examining the topics in the technical section, I decided to make a small guide.
It have to help you to solve a lot of critical errors and with other problems with running of the client. And it will save Your traffic.
If you have High Five client from another server, you can to use this guide for updating your client.;)
At the first, you have to turn off all your Antiviruses. Firewall, Windows Defender, Smart Screen. Also, if you have something like BitDefender, remove it from your PC!
Very carefully follow the instructions.
1. Open the path to the folder with lineage 2 client. For example (D:\Games)
2. It does not matter, which name has our folder, we have to rename it to Lineage II High Five (Averia). I have a folder called Lineage II, I renamed it, thus the client is in the folder D:\Games\Lineage II High Five (Averia)
3. Download torrent https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0flfQJCcWZ8dGtPWGozU2Z5MjA/view
4. Run torrent
5. Choose the path for downloading the client D:\Games (you'll have your option)
6. Remove the check mark from the "Create subfolder" (screenshot below)

8. Make sure that the torrent client checks, not downloads again

9. After torrent finished with the download, we will stop it and closes torrent client.
10. Next remove Updater and system_AVERIA_GURD folder
11. Download system_AVERIA_GUARD folder and Updater from this topic and past it to folder with your game client. (You can find some links in thish topic too);)
12. Run game via Updater or from system_AVERIA_GUARD folder via l2.exe

If you did not help this decision, then please contact technical support, or to team members in PM or directly in this thread.

Just remove uplang.ini from system and system_AVERIA_GUARD folder.
Past it to the system_AVERIA_GUARD forder with replacement
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0flfQJCcWZ8aGpJSFhBZkZCWmM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0flfQJCcWZ8dGtPWGozU2Z5MjA/view
If you have a problem like cyclical updating of the Updater, just download th from this links: Averia_updater.exe (Mirror)
Have a nice game;)
Can I use it now?

Maroli

Resident
E-Coins
nice guide. so, if I have client, I can just update my client on this instruction?

mijati

E-Coins
realy, no idea , what is wrong here ....
i never had so much trouble in the past 10 years, connecting to a server, like i have here ..
first time, my pc freeze totaly...
2nd time when your client is starting.. right at the login screen, there are popping up services at the task manager who never should be there !!!!!
i dunno why u need to put server like keylogger, and a backdoor trojan to your system folder , but thats not the worst part at all
i made 14 !!!!!!! 1 4 !!!!!! full checks of your files, nothing is working so far, everytime i login with my char, i get a critical error.
ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0 .......

NIGHTEAL

Почетный игрок
E-Coins
realy, no idea , what is wrong here ....
i never had so much trouble in the past 10 years, connecting to a server, like i have here ..
first time, my pc freeze totaly...
2nd time when your client is starting.. right at the login screen, there are popping up services at the task manager who never should be there !!!!!
i dunno why u need to put server like keylogger, and a backdoor trojan to your system folder , but thats not the worst part at all
i made 14 !!!!!!! 1 4 !!!!!! full checks of your files, nothing is working so far, everytime i login with my char, i get a critical error.
ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0 .......
Hello. Delete CustomIcon.utx from SYSTEM_AVERIA_GUARD folder and make a quick check using updater.