Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Betty

Referral system - invite your friend and receive a bonus!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear Averians!

The opening of the February х55 was so successful that every day the number of unique players is rapidly growing, what the administration is actively promoting. And now we are giving you the opportunity to participate in the increase of online on the server: invite your friends, participate in the referral program and get bonuses!

Description of the referral system:

In the project there is a new voice command: .referral

Every player 21+ level is assigned a unique six-digit code, which is needed in order for the referred friend introduced it to receive the bonus. Please note that the code can enter beginners only until 20th level: after 21 you receive your unique code, and the ability to activate will disappear.

[spoiler=An example of the command .referral the characters are the 21+ level]b5f83acb9b544a8dba009ab15a838847.jpeg

[spoiler=An example of the command .referral from beginners to 21st level]1dbf8034c980435393c873f95563bd24.jpeg

The window asking to enter a code, beginners will also appear on certain levels.

At first let's talk about conditions of participation in the referral program:

1. A character who enters the code should be created not earlier than 7 February.
  2. This HWID\IP should not previously play on the server х55;

I suggest not to waste your time in vain if you are fans of the cheating: in addition to checking, all referral actions will be logged and viewed by administrators.

And now to the best - bonuses!

You invited a friend to our project - excellent! When he inputs your code he will get:

• etc_pi_gift_box_i04.png Premium-Account for 1 day;
  • br_vitality_potion_i01.png Vitality Replenishing Potion - 2x;
  • br_cash_rune_of_sp_i00.png Rune SP 30% for 7 days.

A nice bonus will help quickly start the game and join the server life. :thumbsup:

But the gifts don't end there!We are very grateful for the involvement of the player, so as a reward prepared the following bonuses:

You will get reward, when one of your referrals received sub-class:

• G_rune_itemdrop_up_0.jpg Fame Rune for 3 days;
  • etc_unholy_crystal_i00.png Dark Crystal - 5x;
  • etc_water_crystal_i00.png Water Crystal - 5x;
  • etc_wind_crystal_i00.png Wind Crystal - 5x;
  • etc_holy_crystal_i00.png Holy Crystal - 5x;
  • etc_earth_crystal_i00.png Earth Crystal - 5x;
  • etc_fire_crystal_i00.png Fire Crystal - 5x;

You will get reward, when one of your referrals received Noblesse:

• etc_magic_coin_gold_i02.png Avers - 30x;
  • etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.png Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-grade) - 3x;
  • etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapom (S-grade) (S) - 1x;

[spoiler=Reward]

referral_bonus93832.gif

Don't let your friends miss the hot and Grand opening of this winter - Averia.ws x55 waiting for everybody!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...