Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Grilahc

bloodyDudes clan recruitment

Рекомендованные сообщения

Clan bloodyDudes its castle lordness of Giran invites you to join. The shadows fell apart, the unwilling and unbelieving left Aden continent. But we stood and accepted our challenge! Clan bloodyDudes rose to become the strongest server owning international establishment. We won the survival of the fittest. But it is too easy to reach greatness, when there are not too many to compete with. But believe me EPICs are always a quest to achieve.

- More clan skills every week. We own nearly all wards.

- We kill raidbosses from Level 33 to 78 every day.

- We are preparing enough Players so everybody becomes hero.

- We share experience, stuff and have nearly all buffs.

- We jsut started to craft s-grade.

- Each clan member gets help in every grade of equipment.

- We are a secretly functioning group of friends and family.

- We will kill EPICs soon. Each clan member will get a full EPIC set.

- We play like a never ending offline network Computer session, like in the days of Diablo I.

- One of our members was clanleader of biggest Aden Castle owning clan TheFlyingDutchman on official Server.

- We know the game. We play since 2011. H5 is the best!

Mail me ingame.

Grilahc

Shot00015.jpg

Already one person joined us today: Asapix. Well, and we got a lot of nice gifts by SplichO, who just joined the Server to take a look. And we killed today 17 raidbosses 75 to 84. Well, but I lost pvp... . Killed by my own clanmates. Great day!

• 1 месяц спустя...
  • 2 месяца спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...