Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Narcissa

The best streamer of Averia!

Рекомендованные сообщения

ye but we were streaming like 4-5 days in a row and we didnt took anything before the server was hacked

During the week

do you stream a week ?

i think not.

check the rules again please

During the week

do you stream a week ?

i think not.

check the rules again please

since the server was opened we were streaming daily till the server was down by hackers, it seems liek we lost our time even streaming and still didnt get anything

since the server was opened we were streaming daily till the server was down by hackers, it seems liek we lost our time even streaming and still didnt get anything

so everyone make vorpal+6 sets, so what ?:D

its stupid to ask what was not reached

stream 1 week, then ask.

so everyone make vorpal+6 sets, so what ?:D

its stupid to ask what was not reached

stream 1 week, then ask.

fabka bro what u speak, idk if u get my point I know that the server was crashed, but every streamer lost his time to make his stream good and earn some good rewards, we were left without anything.

fabka bro what u speak, idk if u get my point I know that the server was crashed, but every streamer lost his time to make his stream good and earn some good rewards, we were left without anything.

you will take rewards on new opening

• 2 недели спустя...

[ATTACH=full]111819[/ATTACH]

Dear players!

We believe that you can never have too many contests. Much less a rewards for participating in them! Therefore, today we want to announce the launch of a streamer contest, in which every interested player can take part, regardless of his experience in this field.

During the contest, which starts on April 7 and lasts until April 14, you need to place a link to your channel on Twitch.tv in this thread.

During the week, our employees will check streams of participants (during broadcasts, as well as on water). The determination of the winners will be affected by the streams duration, the total number of participants, and by the stream content itself.

Participants who will take the first 5 places according to the results of the contest will receive a money reward for the Qiwi or Webmoney purse:

• 1st place - 100$
  • 2nd place - 85$
  • 3rd place - 85$
  • 4th place - 50$
  • 5th place - 35$

Obligatory conditions for participants:

• The name of the stream should contain the name of our project - Averia.ws.
  • In the stream description, as well as during the broadcast itself, there should be no advertising of other projects, as well as mention of services that sell game values.
  • During streaming, there should not be an insult to the Administration or the Averia.ws project itself.
  • There should be a banner in the description of the stream: LINK_TO_BANNER

If any of these conditions are not met, you will automatically be excluded from the list of participants.

Hello, so what are the results of the event?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...