Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
[ADM]Ranive

[H5] Rise x55 - April 13!

Рекомендованные сообщения

First of all, we want to express our deepest apologies for the mistake made.

Dear Averians and guests of our project - sorry, you will no longer experience such horror as the loss of playing time and game values on our project. Now we have already taken all necessary measures to create a more reliable and secure network architecture.

I told you earlier and I will repeat it again, Averia and her legacy are dear to me, along with the players who have been with us for years.

All the promises I gave in the pre-start topic are not a nonentity. You have received and will receive all that had been promised.

Also, I want to add on our own behalf:

Whatever the intentions of the attackers were, we could protect ourselves better, that's the end of story.

Now, about the decisions taken:

• Start of х55 is scheduled on Friday, April 13 at 20:00 Moscow time (GMT+3);
  • Test server with a 24-hour Olympiad - already opened;
  • All donations - will be reimbursed to the Master Account balance in full until April 12 inclusive;
  • Bonuses for players at the start:
    • The character is created with level 20, in the town of Gludin;
    • You will find a box with the initial equipment and consumables in your inventory:
      • Items could not be sold or traded;

[*]1st, 2nd and 3rd professions - free-of-charge:

• During first 3 days after the server opening;

[*]Club Card for 24 hours;

[*]PA for 3 days;

[*]Rune for bonuses receiving 3-days (72 hours): +30% to EXP / SP / DROP:

• Rune is stackable with the other bonus runes and PA;

[*]Promo codes received in our Facebook group will be reset - we will issue new ones;

[*]1.000 RUB for OBT winners - will be issued;

[*]PA for 1 year - unfortunately all information was lost, the system worked automatically.

Basic and primary server - "Averia x100" - will be restored on April 21. The assembly will be changed to the latest version of the game servers, so many features of x100 can not be restored.

Fortunately, backups from the old server were saved by the developer after the merger of x7, x50 and x100 - on March 24.

We ask all veterans of Averia give us time to distribute the load on the team for restore and launching the servers.

Rise x55 server description

April 13 at 20:00 Moscow time (GMT+3)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...