Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/aktualnye-voprosy-k-administracii.1759/

В отношении манипуляций с файлами клиента. Игроки на свой страх и риск вольны модифицировать кдиент как им угодно. В таком случае мы снимаем с себя ответственность за некорректную работу связанных с измненениями вещей, а так же за дисконнекты или невозможность попасть в игру по причине критических ошибок. Использование ВХ это спорный вопрос. Как вы понимаете - мы не в состоянии контролировать его использование. В то же время эта модификация доступна каждому игроку без опасности наказания. Принимая во внимание эти факты, мы позволяем игрокам пользоваться ВХ на свое усмотрение.

Use google translate, if u not understand, retard.

[uSER=2831]@slayer[/uSER], m8 you are really an idiot, do you expect all know russian on a International server? Or do you think that ppl go to translate all the russian forum? Maybe you are the retard or you actually are...

You might post this before all the insult and the flame, but I understand this is too much for you.

Nevermind m8 you can go rest your mind now.

Ok it is legit using this patch, what can I say, this is shiit for me, but I wish good luck everybody using that.

[uSER=2831]@slayer[/uSER], m8 you are really an idiot, do you expect all know russian on a International server? Or do you think that ppl go to translate all the russian forum? Maybe you are the retard or you actually are...

I sad before, what patch legal, how sad admins.

U dont believe me, and I dont like it.

U was trolled.

Then, I give u link with proof.

And you anyway dissapointed. Typical emo-boy

Why admins didnt write this info on english forum? Idk, ask admins.

Actually, they have many whisper rules, those u can finded only at forum or PM from admins.

Its E-global, relax

You might post this before all the insult and the flame, but I understand this is too much for you.

Nevermind m8 you can go rest your mind now.

Ok it is legit using this patch, what can I say, this is shiit for me, but I wish good luck everybody using that.

Maybe you should use browser chrome with plugins on-fly translation? ~70% of any "international" servers community are russians, what do you expect? Slayer told you the truth about global rules, for all it allowed but specially for you it can be prohibited, and you can catch a ban, for example PutinPK caught ban for PK players, just for it. What do you think about it?

they have many whisper rules

Yeah and this is problem. Whisper rules between GMs and donators. Wanna buy bishop 78? no problem. Someone showed it on stream 78lvl cardi - 1h spent in game. All Empire ally with passive m.atk in AM, and p. atk in DB. pure luck, isn't it? Maybe GM is playing there? Thats why you have crit errors when you want fight for epic vs Empire.

Another pure luck in screenshot. wait what? ohh... they are donators. seems legit.

Thats why xSide quitted few weeks ago. Thats why population in this server is lower and lower day by day.

4k online: 1k offline shops, 2k boxes, 500 active players, 500 bots

Shot00004.thumb.jpg.7c463225788a9355a13307827f40d49a.jpg

Not he, but you live and you ruined server :) $.$ that's why u will play solo here :)

What i learn from the community, that most of those, who get permanent ban, was living in word where all they need - is earning money from L2.

They could do it in any other server they wish, not here.

$ / $ / $ - that's the goal of any server you play, of any game company you could know, of any service you did use in your life.

The question is - did they give you what you want, or not?

Telling us, that we ruined server - isn't correct, because the result of server lifespan doesn't depend only on us.

About GM side :deIlluminati: - that's only your own world, where the best explanation of all fails and problems is greedy and stupid admins.

What i learn from the community, that most of those, who get permanent ban, was living in word where all they need - is earning money from L2.

They could do it in any other server they wish, not here.

$ / $ / $ - that's the goal of any server you play, of any game company you could know, of any service you did use in your life.

The question is - did they give you what you want, or not?

Telling us, that we ruined server - isn't correct, because the result of server lifespan doesn't depend only on us.

About GM side :deIlluminati: - that's only your own world, where the best explanation of all fails and problems is greedy and stupid admins.

How about bans based on fake bot videos from another servers? How about bans just for "suspect" not for real fact of whom trying to get $$$ ?

How about this video? You really think it is possible to do cardinal(3rd prof) 75 lvl just for 1 hour?(watch from 4:19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9_U6Kwh3LI

And finally how about ban of PutinPK for L2 Pk process?

http://forum.enemy.su/topic/24450-x7-l2e-globalcom-valhalla-ageru/

How about bans based on fake bot videos from another servers? How about bans just for "suspect" not for real fact of whom trying to get $$$ ?

How about this video? You really think it is possible to do cardinal(3rd prof) 75 lvl just for 1 hour?(watch from 4:19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9_U6Kwh3LI

And finally how about ban of PutinPK for L2 Pk process?

http://forum.enemy.su/topic/24450-x7-l2e-globalcom-valhalla-ageru/

1. There wasn't any fake video, i could believe in 1% mistakes, but we had proofs for each ban.

2. This guy, if you will think (just a bit), made for E-Global at least 3 videos (with Anti-PR), he created from dot, a whole galaxy of problems. But you could beliave, no offence. About character, we gave an answer, after which fixed time counter in Control Panel.

3. Totaly reasonable ban. Before did it, we talk to him twice, trying to make our point, that it's not cool destroy low-lvl (we had at least 30+ crying tickets in support for 1 week). Why we should be okay with it?

And how did he answer to us?

Published all the inside information, pretty grown up choice.

And how did he answer to us?

Published all the inside information, pretty grown up choice.

But how you want get answer, if you prohibit game process for personal players? We accepted your "new rules" about PK in low lvls locs, but you disallowed even PK on HS, 700, sub-classes RB and nobless RB. Or this locs for newbies too?

Our peaples exped 1,5 month for PK-ed in future, but you dont care for this. Dont care for us. Maybe we gonna love you after that new rules? How he gonna must answered, if you promised banned ALL CLAN, IF SOMEBODY BROKE THE NEW RULES. And this is not joke, its real answer from your Support. (i can show you proof, if you dont believe me)

After that words, have u big wish to playing at that server?

And, anyway, you banned him ONLY for publishing this information at NON-PROJECT (external) forum, we not PK-ed anyone at prohibited territory. How many peaples you banned for publishing in forum E-GLOBAL correspondence with support ??? No one.

True for us.

Yes and please, can somebody told me nickname someone dude, who leaved becouse we killed him too often? No one.

But how you want get answer, if you prohibit game process for personal players? We accepted your "new rules" about PK in low lvls locs, but you disallowed even PK on HS, 700, sub-classes RB and nobless RB. Or this locs for newbies too?

Our peaples exped 1,5 month for PK-ed in future, but you dont care for this. Dont care for us. Maybe we gonna love you after that new rules? How he gonna must answered, if you promised banned ALL CLAN, IF SOMEBODY BROKE THE NEW RULES. And this is not joke, its real answer from your Support. (i can show you proof, if you dont believe me)

After that words, have u big wish to playing at that server?

And, anyway, you banned him ONLY for publishing this information at NON-PROJECT (external) forum, we not PK-ed anyone at prohibited territory. How many peaples you banned for publishing in forum E-GLOBAL correspondence with support ??? No one.

True for us.

Yes and please, can somebody told me nickname someone dude, who leaved becouse we killed him too often? No one.

The main mistake you did - didn't try to solve it via us directly, till the last point.

It's not joke, ofc, i saw the chat between both sides.

You made emotional step, not thinking what would be next.

We always gave to players options, if they broke the rules, or somehow damage the server.

In case of ban for soft (for the first time), it usually cost from 1 - 3 Euro, but funny part is, the same users continiue use it more and more, after which they don't have any options to be unbaned (even they did know, what would be next).

After, they create a huge topic, about our sucking $$$ from their pocket, but they didn't mentioned, how much warning they got before from our side.

About:

"Yes and please, can somebody told me nickname someone dude, who leaved becouse we killed him too often? No one."

I told you before, that we've got more than 30 tickets from different unique account, before made the decision to write directly to PK clan.

The main mistake you did - didn't try to solve it via us directly

lol, what?

You sure, what u saw all correspodence support with us?

Clear lie.

I can post here screenshots that correspodence, and lets people see, how we not try. But you deleted this, Im sure. And maybe even banned me on the game, cuz Im "chosen"....

Publishing that information on forum enemy was finnaly point from OUR side, becouse your Support team didnt want no one little steps to us, no compromise, cuz they think, what we are only destroying the game and nothing more. They just sad, what we must go to loc 76+, or leave from server. And that their condition. And, if us clanmembers have 40-60+ lvl and he already PK - "its problem your clanmembers" ©. And thats didnt joke too. I can proove it.

Why your Support team not so friendly and sociable with us in private messaging, like you now?

Or this play for public?

I told you before, that we've got more than 30 tickets from different unique account, before made the decision to write directly to PK clan.

You, mean, what your decision depends on the number of tickets? And you dont care, broke we the rules or not? OMG.....

Than, I can (few players) created 30+ account under differents IP, and created 30+ tickets, for example, what clan FUTURE has too much actives LS-es.

And you will ban them?

I just cant understand your logic :|

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...