Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi guys! Since I saw the news about Gracia a doubt came in my mind...Will we have a new Gracia server or it will be an update of the Interlude server or Interlude will be closed?

Personally I hope for an update cause, in my opinion, split the community in 2 servers means lose a lot of ppl who will be pissed to lvl up again or farm ALL from zero. Same for closing the Interlude server!

Maybe I missed some GM infos about this, but it is always good to ask when you don't know something ;).

Anyway gogo Gracia!!!

We are not going to close interlude x7, but not going to upgrade it for Gracia final too. Gracia final will be the separate server. If you afraid that there will be no players left on x7, you are not right - the community of this chronicles are very different and don't cross.

"Really hope you are right. This Interlude server is really nice!!" - wait what?!

Nice server means:

4k online: 1k offline shops, 2k boxes, 500 active players, 500 bots

GMs said they will punish for using illegal soft. Oh yeah, they will punish if you are not donator or friend. If you are, you can do whatever you want. Screens down.

GMs did nothing with it, after reports. TheVampire did same in next siege day after reports, and HE IS STREAMING on twitch.tv

All good clans quited this server, because of GMs interfered to epics and clan wars.

GoodLuck

thevampire.thumb.jpg.cd6b3f2c9473bea05b17a14d375573ef.jpg

thevampire2.thumb.jpg.3f792b30ce078572e5898af839d09408.jpg

thevampire3.thumb.jpg.4a56666c802fa8bf8603625698f4eb47.jpg

"Really hope you are right. This Interlude server is really nice!!" - wait what?!

Nice server means:

4k online: 1k offline shops, 2k boxes, 500 active players, 500 bots

GMs said they will punish for using illegal soft. Oh yeah, they will punish if you are not donator or friend. If you are, you can do whatever you want. Screens down.

GMs did nothing with it, after reports. TheVampire did same in next siege day after reports, and HE IS STREAMING on twitch.tv

All good clans quited this server, because of GMs interfered to epics and clan wars.

GoodLuck

100500 times was said, what its a patch and this legal. U can install any patch on your client, its not illegal.

But, i can add to your post, what now GM prohibit PK-ed somebody on any location under 76+ (include TOI 3 RB, TOI 7 RB, Nobless RB, Hots spring, 700 mobs). Nice work, doesn't it? All for GVE and $$

Enjoy it.

100500 times was said, what its a patch and this legal. U can install any patch on your client, its not illegal.

What? Let me guess...I'm running away from pvp, pk, whatever and I want to hide behind a wall, for example in catacombs, and you can see me behind the wall??? Is this shiit legit? I hope no cause in that case the PvP = Lineage 2, on this server, would be a FAKE.

Same shiit like Ranger program on L2 Official caused toooooons of ppl to quit the game.

Please BAN these ppl or block them using this ..patch, program, dunno how the hell call it...

Problem is not the PK, it is part of L2, it is part of the game. You do it at your own risk, but a PK that can see ppl behind walls, hills, etc.. and can choose, with all the calm, who and how to kill for first, well this means fake pvp for noob ppl who only has big mama/papa credit card from their side!

...reconsidering this is a nice server....

What? Let me guess...I'm running away from pvp, pk, whatever and I want to hide behind a wall, for example in catacombs, and you can see me behind the wall??? Is this shiit legit? I hope no cause in that case the PvP = Lineage 2, on this server, would be a FAKE.

Same shiit like Ranger program on L2 Official caused toooooons of ppl to quit the game.

Please BAN these ppl or block them using this ..patch, program, dunno how the hell call it...

Problem is not the PK, it is part of L2, it is part of the game. You do it at your own risk, but a PK that can see ppl behind walls, hills, etc.. and can choose, with all the calm, who and how to kill for first, well this means fake pvp for noob ppl who only has big mama/papa credit card from their side!

...reconsidering this is a nice server....

You are so stupid?, how about /target name, you will cry for this thing too mega-wall-hiding?

You are so stupid?, how about /target name, you will cry for this thing too mega-wall-hiding?

What a usless reply...what will you /target if you don't see me? If I see a pk killing someone, or if I just want to avoid a pvp and you don't see me cause you are too busy to kill your target, maybe I can hide somewhere and soe.

If you see ppl despite of what you are doing in pvp, well this is a "non legit" advantage, cause a pvp group/guy will never have the suprise advantage if you use some progs that allows you to see them.

Of course ppl cry if others use hacks to take advantages just cause they are too dumb to play normally.

And btw m8 you are so garbage, maybe we hurted you with this post! Did you feel threatened in some ways?

Be polite, ppl here just asking for GM's clarifications, we are not here to be insulted.

What a usless reply...what will you /target if you don't see me?

For once i don't but for second? I've got your point but this texture patch is game engine ability.

Did you feel threatened in some ways?

For me it is not true, for example, i won't publish my gameplay video or live streams how you can detect that i am using something? I am talking about this, because many gamers was banned just for a hunch or fake videos or newbie crying at support.

I'll try to explain my position:

I download L2 client from e-global, then I donwload a "patch" from another site, (I'm gentle to call it in that way) not implemented on e-global client, so an external patch or a 3rd part patch if you prefer, and this is considered legit.

I call this "hack or cheat" cause you installed something that "changed" some original client file/s to give you something in game otherwise you won't have.

How can you consider this legit? Why GMs don't spend a word to clarify this situation?

If they say that this is all legit/legal whatever you want, then everybody might use this "patch".

Personally I'm an old style L2 player and I don't like these kind of things.

Anyway, waiting for some GMs response.

I'll try to explain my position:

I download L2 client from e-global, then I donwload a "patch" from another site, (I'm gentle to call it in that way) not implemented on e-global client, so an external patch or a 3rd part patch if you prefer, and this is considered legit.

I call this "hack or cheat" cause you installed something that "changed" some original client file/s to give you something in game otherwise you won't have.

How can you consider this legit? Why GMs don't spend a word to clarify this situation?

If they say that this is all legit/legal whatever you want, then everybody might use this "patch".

Personally I'm an old style L2 player and I don't like these kind of things.

Anyway, waiting for some GMs response.

L2 global already changed original client. Old style player should play legal off server and do not teach all other.

L2 global already changed original client. Old style player should play legal off server and do not teach all other.

Yes I know that, of course they did. I'm talking about right this! If someone uses that "patch", he's modifying the e-global original file/s. I'm not talking about L2 official.

I just wanna know from a GM if this thing is legit or not for them.

Otherwise, as I wrote before, everyone might use it. Or better, e-global staff might link this patch directly from the site to download it.

When I wrote that i'm an old style player I just meant I don't like that things and I won't use it anyway. Just that!

Still waiting for GM's response....

P.S. I apologize with everyone is reading this thread cause we are going off topic, but hey it is an important discussion anyway!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...