Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Pride1

HELLO, me and my friends wanna start here

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi there everybody, hope someone could help us understand many things we wanna know about this server before we start play here :) given that i cannot pm or ask things in game, i found myself forced to open a new thread here, hope i'm not doing wrong, otherwise , just suggest me the exact way in order to ask things :) btw, we just wanna know about effective players playing here( i mean number of real ppl, not boxes etc), how many boxes someone can use atm, if server is fixed all good without any major bug(like endless stuns or something like that uknow ;) ) and (this is more personal stuff) i wanna creat a tank, and i cannot chose between DA or SK, could u guys wh knows better interlude suggest me please? thx in advance for the answers who will be really appreaciated, i look forward to have the more answers as possible , tnx guys

Server stats:

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/new-interlude-x7-april-16-2016.18/#post-54

Max off-line shops: 3;

Max boxes: 4;

Averange real person online: 1-1.5k

DA or SK: i asume you consider oly only, so SK wins due sharpened skills and a lot of options while DA falls short on panther support skills. In a tank v tank fight a good TK would win in my option 80% of time. TK is more self-sufficient while SK has more controll, but both haw good counters to mele and magic skill users alike.

Mass PVP: fastest tank TK for small groups, best hp/ aoe control - paladin; Both haw Touch of Life.

Hi nimlock, thank you for your asnwer, anyway i was able by my own to go and check the server rates etc XD i just wanted to know by actually playing ppl, if is all good fixed etc, but assuming you haven't mentioned about major bugs, probably there aren't any ^^ about tanks classes, is it worth to play in this chronicle or even archers can kill them? nad about enchantable skills, could you guys tell me if there is a website in wich i could check it or maybe you can tell me if u are already playing a tank please?

Tanks will always be usable for healer protection. Currently it's mostly dominant archer groups that kite a lot and they are fine with bd medusa, ol mas debuffs and wl aoe stuns. Yo won't be able to effectively tank 1-2 parties with ~+6 bows and full boss juve, that's for shure. There are some mage parties however, so a good tank is crucial for them to work (mostly non donator clan's). If you are fine to cast aoe agro all pvp engagements long and substitute for a living meatbag, you will be welcomed with open arms. (won't really need to root mele fighters, because there are to few in 76 lvl range (mostly bd, sws and destros)).

Regarding bugs: quest's are x1 vanilla, geodata bugs (seem to be fixed AFTER top clans got first sets of boss juve). The usual stuff for private servers (after 2-3 months you'll hear of some hunting area or quest chain being abused and made profits off. G-coins at start haw been 1kk, now 3.2kk. So inflation is rather fast and the bubble will burst after 6 months imho). Owners will jump boat to x25 and gracia for income and leave x7 for self-maintenance to pay the electricity and server rent bill.

Skill enchanting:

http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33893

http://base.l2j.ru/test/index.php?p=19&skid=92

what do you mean when u talk about ppl will jump boat, maybe the 7x will be left by everyone to join the other server? is not even worth to start tho if the future will be that

@nickthegreek hey, hello, well i like pvp, mass war and everything common to lineage 2 even tho i will have less time than the past due to work, so u think this is only a low skill players, pve server?

ps: what do you mean by "non donator clans"? is there like a premium account or something like that through donations here?

what do you mean when u talk about ppl will jump boat, maybe the 7x will be left by everyone to join the other server? is not even worth to start tho if the future will be that

Most likely will lose 25% of current 1-1,5k player-base due the fact that the "race to top" has already been won (All castles taken, manor 7/10 active, lots of wl, es summoners to control noble rb, and farm a/s gr bosses).

C6 is an old chronicle for the really hardcore players out there. Best gve and faction mods are build on c6, so it naturally attracts a lot of pvp / pk players. Arguably best class balance pre kamael introduction. Should still hold 600-800 ppl after 6 months imho.

@nickthegreek hey, hello, well i like pvp, mass war and everything common to lineage 2 even tho i will have less time than the past due to work, so u think this is only a low skill players, pve server?

It's a russian private server - lots of pking, class /noble quest harassment, foul language. The usual stuff.

http://accident-video.com/videos/900/drunk-fight-lineage-2-edition/

aka donators with lightsabers kos'ing edition

ps: what do you mean by "non donator clans"? is there like a premium account or something like that through donations here

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/donate-shop-services-e-global-x7-description.27/

Some people are zadrots, so after the first week there haw been whole parties of people at lvl 76 already. There haw been a lot of bots ruining around in the first month to. (usually you will get pk'ed in that hunting zone where a bot is set-up)

So don't even dream to compete with those guys as far a gear goes (olimp stadium resets all sharpened gear to +0 and boss juve doesn't work).

fun in pve

haw to agree o7

I suggest you to give it a try. This server is not so bad, imho. Yeah a lot of pk, but lot of exp zone too. P2W can't be stopped, but you can use it at your advantage, as I do with my fellows, cause ppl who shop a lot will spend Adena with no brain and you can get reach spending 0 real money (full top A gear before lvl 61 thx to credit card ppl) . If you are not in hurry to do mass hardcore pvp and if you have good group of friends you will have a lot of fun, as we having :). L2 it's a game of patience, there's always time to create alliance and get castle, hero, etc..

This is a private server, ppl go and come continuosly so things can always change :)

Think about enjoying the game in all his apsects, do all you can to help your group to raise up easly: crafter, spoiler, buffer and recharger, etc...

If you just want fast and hard pvp and easy gear so you might try high rate pvp servers.

Personally I think the Interlude server won't die with the "release" of Gracia server, cause, like GM already answered to me in another thread, Interlude's public is different from Gracia ppl.

Ho there, could you explain me what do you mean by p2w plz? What can i get with real moneys? Exp boost? Aemor and weapon? Something who unbalance the game or just aesthetics hats and skins? Because we want really to know if there is an unbalancing from the shop , in that case we wont start here because is just ridiculous to put p2w on a interlude l2 server

You can buy e-coins from your Control Panel and you can use them in game to purchase gear till B-grade and a lot of more stuffs, or you can sell e-coins to other players in game for adena (more convenient).

Of course if you spend 100 euros you will buy S-grade in 1 min, btw I suggest you to play in normal way; there is more satisfaction when you can craft or buy your gear with your own resources ;).

yo guys, i just started creating a character, but....is there any way to bind skills to othe buttons?? i cannot find how can i bind f1, f2 etc, or E , R etc . . . . don't tell me is forbidden XD

No keybind in this chronicle, or at least it seems so. The only keys binded are F1 to F9 on the first bar.

Wasn't my answer clear enough regarding the e-coins?

Btw sorry for my bad english :P

yes, your english is good don't worry XD about the e-coins i've seen with my eyes in-game and i have to say that is not so disruptive in terms of gameplay and balance ;) but . . . this thing of the non-keybinding shortcut is a real problem . . . how can ppl play with only 1 to 9?? i used to bind f1 to f4 for other 4 skills to be reached easily and also E, R and T...i and played an SK . . . how can i play now ?? i need to click with the mouse ALL other skills that aren't attack, new trgt, pick up(because no auto pick up here)? if someone use a summon how can his gameplay be smooth and enjoyable?? i created a DA this time, and i really don't know HOW to play it without binding shortcuts....GMs should customize the keybinding, otherwise no worth at all to play here, even tho is Interlude, the most favourite chronicle of real L2 players ( FAK KAMAELLLLSSS!!!!!! XD )

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...