Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Grand Opening - September 10! - Prepare for Battle!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Could you translate this 2nd update in english please ? and what about labyrinth maximum parties entrance ( current limit is 9 parties at a time i believe ), can this limit be lifted ? or there is no way to do it ?

Done )

No, we can't. Everyone who like to abuse those quest via BOT - will immediately understood, those, who just play won't even feel it =)

Haha didn't think about that, thanks for swift responses :)

List of changes during OBT:

• The vitamin pets won't be available in game shop from the start! But, we leave under our consideration the rights to add them after some time (via events and game shop).
  • Some of quests (over-abused) was reduced by us, to make economy more stable;
  • Bonus system in Control Panel - we renew it duting open beta. The gyst of such system - while your character is growing, you could obratin bonuses (into Control Panel).

Small notification:

Please, always Use updater (full check), if you want everything to work correctly;

Can you give more info about pets (when what who)?

Which quests you are speaking of?

What kind of bonuses?

What kind of bonuses?

100% the same which are in other ru projects like averia/asterios fairy/golems/weasels/turtles...

What kind of bonuses?

1. There won't be any vitamins pet;

2. No, we can't. Everyone who like to abuse those quest via BOT - will immediately understood, those, who just play won't even feel it =)

3. Like CP pots / Heal pots / LS and so on (we didn't prepare the exact list yet).

List of changes during OBT:

• The vitamin pets won't be available in game shop from the start! But, we leave under our consideration the rights to add them after some time (via events and game shop).

At last! Please, dont add them until at least 1st October.

1. There won't be any vitamins pet;

2. No, we can't. Everyone who like to abuse those quest via BOT - will immediately understood, those, who just play won't even feel it =)

3. Like CP pots / Heal pots / LS and so on (we didn't prepare the exact list yet).

In control panel/cabinet/shop you have allot of options for Top B weapons, and coupons for sets/weapons...

You can say w/e, but if this is availble you have pure pay to win server... and you are talking about not having pets cose gonna unbalance the server?

I don't understand why you wanna remove pets and force people to make kokaburas/wolfs and on other side you got full B equip and you gonna pretty much force people to donate for this...

Having top B weapon = easy subclass..., I know you said there wont be any of those in game available, but this shop either needs change and you need to give us full info what we will be able to donate for...

Reconsider this issue with pets, we know you got to earn money to pay bills, but we all know that on this server its gonna be at least 10 euros per player, and from many gonna be 15-25 euros and expected amount of ppl is between 7-10k people so you wont have such problems, so you can at least adjust server in order not to create it full pay to win...

ps.what is this, 600 attribute? (its from Beta right now)

what_i10.png

In control panel/cabinet/shop you have allot of options for Top B weapons, and coupons for sets/weapons..

You can say w/e, but if this is available you have pure pay to win server... and you are talking about not having pets cose gonna unbalance the server?

I don't understand why you wanna remove pets and force people to make kokaburas/wolfs and on other side you got full B equip and you gonna pretty much force people to donate for this...

Having top B weapon = easy subclass..., I know you said there wont be any of those in game available, but this shop either needs change and you need to give us full info what we will be able to donate for...

Reconsider this issue with pets, we know you got to earn money to pay bills, but we all know that on this server its gonna be at least 10 euros per player, and from many gonna be 15-25 euros and expected amount of ppl is between 7-10k people so you wont have such problems, so you can at least adjust server in order not to create it full pay to win...

It has nothing common with our shop, we didn't set up it yet.

The shop will be exactly the same to Ingame shop.

Thank you.

It has nothing common with our shop, we didn't set up it yet.

The shop will be exactly the same to Ingame shop.

Thank you.

But why removing pets?

And what about this 600 attribute? I mean files are retail?

what_i10.png

But why removing pets?

And what about this 600 attribute? I mean files are retail?

what_i10.png

You could make it 900, if you wish.

Observer OBT shop, it has everything from OFF Ncsoft Gracia Final.

Items Elemental Jewel (which make possibly paste ATT 9th grade) and Elemental Energy (ability to embed ATT 12th rank) sewn into the game, respectively, we gave you the opportunity to look at them in the OBT.

At Gracia Final are 2 kinds of ATT: Stones (0-150) and crystals (150-300).

You could make it 900, if you wish.

Observer OBT shop, it has everything from OFF Ncsoft Gracia Final.

Items Elemental Jewel (which make possibly paste ATT 9th grade) and Elemental Energy (ability to embed ATT 12th rank) sewn into the game, respectively, we gave you the opportunity to look at them in the OBT.

At Gracia Final are 2 kinds of ATT: Stones (0-150) and crystals (150-300).

Ok, but still we didn't got an explanation why removing pets and forcing people to create kokaburas/wolfs and in game there will be gear like full C/B grade and we speaking of balance? I think this pets just gonna make server less boring, since making/lvling kokabura/wolf is consuming way to much time and exp, its a long discussion and still would wanna know why, cose every server had those pets and not at single moment someone made a big fuzz about it...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...