Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Bonuses for Newbies on Gracia Final x7!

Рекомендованные сообщения

I started a few days ago, does this mean i won't be able to use the bonus start?

The 1 thing you will get is - dynamic rates, but won't be able to accept bonuses

Alright, so it's clear that there is a problem with the rewards for the new players , can u pls answer in english what we should do to get these rewards? ( updating doesnt fix it) we got the starting reward the "no grade stuff" but past that, nothing else, souldnt be d grade at lvl 20? the clan oath?

Will this event stays forever?

Right now - it should be till the end of October;

Admin, I have reached level 20 and don't get the next reward...

Did you find a box in your inventory?

Yes same for me no bonuses :(

Did you use updater?

After updation you should find a box in your inventory.

Is doesnt seems fair, i dont have much time to play as far i just have 71 lvl.. Chars which doesnt reach the milestone for the reward should still get them when reaching that lvl. Make it fair for the players, not Nolifers.

Also where is that NPC guide to 76 lvl?

You will reach the multiply rates =)

and hunting helper ticket? No where too exchange..

Did you use updater?

After updation you should find a box in your inventory.

You will reach the multiply rates =)

updater not working, cant see boxes with updater full check, you have to download full patch..

Download this http://download.l2e-global.com/l2e-global_patch_x7_gf.zip, its new patch you must download to see new items in eq in game

yes we know, but whats the point of having an updater if they dont add new files too it and need too download a 300mb patch all the time

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...