Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Kits0S

Fenrir food consumption

Рекомендованные сообщения

Was there any change on feeding Fenrir? or it changes after a certain level? I realized that when my Fenrir got 78 started needing so much food! I mean i need about 1k food for wolves to get it from 50% to full, i don't think it was always that way...

Also it does not auto consume food at 55% as it should

Edit: actually it does consume at 54% but food gets so slow down that from 55% to 54% wolf attacks like crap until it hits 54 to feed itself

they changed the food consumption because people complained that their pets had died because they ran out of food.

which wouldn't have happened if they had unsummoned their pets while they were AFK.

caring for a pet and paying attention to the pet's status information (AKA health and food) is the pet owner's responsibility.

not the GMs.

big slip-off there, GMs.... big slip-off

they changed the food consumption because people complained that their pets had died because they ran out of food.

which wouldn't have happened if they had unsummoned their pets while they were AFK.

caring for a pet and paying attention to the pet's status information (AKA health and food) is the pet owner's responsibility.

not the GMs.

big slip-off there, GMs.... big slip-off

That might be true, but pet's feed bar isnt supposed to be filled this slow, even if they didnt touch anything. They had to (should) do something about it and as LEX said, they r. Thankfully ;-)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...