Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, dear player,

The Legendary Blacksmith Shadai appeares only at night (gaming time) in the Steel Citadel region - Hellbound.

However he doesn't appeare every night. A chance of his appearence is 40%.

Location - http://image.prntscr.com/image/4de494c2ac9649ef93a46460cd38a506.png

Please ley us know if we can help you with something else :)

Faithfully E-Global & Valhalla-age Team

So ...

The chance of shadai spawning should be 40% right?

Is it possible that i have been checking for almost 3 days in realtime now, that means 17 times, exactly at midnight ingame, and no spawn? Of course there is a chance but it has to be amazingly low to get that much unlucky... 17 times in a row...

Dear 3ddison,

The Legendary Blacksmith Shadai appeared yesterday 16.11.16, so you just missed him up.

Hi did not apear yestarday 100% sure. Yestarday i was checking every single game night he was not on yesterday

So it seems it is buged as it shows in your logs that he was on 16.11 on.

But im sure he wanst me and many more people vere siting at HB all day long

Me and my friends we were there where it suppose to spawn every single night 00.00 to 00.30 gametime, every 4 hours in real time and shadai 100% was no there, not only me, other players were there as well...

Dear players,

I know for sure that the Legendary Blacksmith Shadai appeared yesterday 16.11.16 because our GM have cheked his appearence. It might be that you were searching him at the wrong location or at wrong time.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...