и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Discussion: NPC Buffer and everything about it

Buffs system on the new Interlude x25 server:  

90 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. Buffs system on the new Interlude x25 server:

• Option proposed by the Administration (described in the first post)
    • Other option

Рекомендованные сообщения

U think that now will be different ?? Will be the same and we will have to use one more account to give fckin powa/cov/magnus. Its fckin useless. Im sure that 80% of l2eglobal community wants npc buffer with 3rd buffs.

They try to make a server similar to Valhalla.ru and it is going to die in less than 1 month haha to high they do it x25. Over the mana 300 secs cooldown / 5 sec. They want to kill the only server that has hope haha, I congratulate them. Continue with that ideology that is going to die. Well eglobal finish killing this server. And all for the russian bigsides hahahha bullshit.

People still crying about buffs...

Cry for the buffs? Are you stupid or what problems do you have? Do not think about people who play alone, and 60% of the server play only always, but hey, keep up with these things are going to go well :) so it will be: D

Cry for the buffs? Are you stupid or what problems do you have? Do not think about people who play alone, and 60% of the server play only always, but hey, keep up with these things are going to go well :) so it will be: D

there are a lot but a lot of servers to play with full buff and when someone(eglobal) decide create a different server people cannot accept that...if people dont like the buffs system just go on google type l2 servers and will find a lot of servers with full buff thats it

there are a lot but a lot of servers to play with full buff and when someone(eglobal) decide create a different server people cannot accept that...if people dont like the buffs system just go on google type l2 servers and will find a lot of servers with full buff thats it

Why do I have to give up and leave? If I want to play here who forbids me, you? You note that you are a hypocrite trying to get involved in matters that do not concern you, and you do not think about the server, you only think that you have 1 party, you always have to be creative in both ways, but good anyway being as limited as you I understand you, good morning

This is how I see it

Buffs (no resists), ALL dances & songs, CoV/Magnus/Propercy of Fire/Water/Wind, Cat/Seraphin

All 60 minutes, don't include Cat/Seraphin in buff book

So... i was thinking about this and reached the following conclusion, notice that there are 2 conclusions , one for solo players and another for players who plan on having a clan or a party with them. i'll explain in detail my arguments and why i'm saying everything instead of just going on a blind rant. so please bear with me.

Solo Players (I'm a solo player myself): With a buffer without 3rd class buffs, and a player buff being ONLY 5 minutes. It's impossible for a solo player to do anything right on this server as it is. Why? because you have to level up a buffer from any class you want, do the 3rd class quest, that's long and a lot of work for every buffer class, and keep logging multiple accounts every 5 minutes. Do i need to say that this is A LOT of work JUST to be a solo player and have the basics in terms of buffs? You'll never be able to fight for anything and be an easy target for any PK who has acess to that, being it from a party or not. This would be MUCH more doable if i had the 3rd class buffs on the NPC buffer and they had at least 20 minutes, i'll need to go to town every 20 minutes for a rebuff, and if player 3rd class buffs were 60 minutes, it would still be useful to create my own buffers, since that would cut the time of rebuff in 1/3, and i would also pay other players for those buffs, if i had no buffer of my own. But with a 5 minute timer, paying every five minutes, returning to town every five minutes is just not worth it. If you really are following me up to this part you'll see that being a solo player with the current Npc buffer/Player buffer time is right next to impossible without months creating your own buffers and a lot of work just to stay with those buffs. such as 5 minute rebuffs. My proposal of the NPC 20 minute buff without special buffs (cat/seraph) would make buffers a valuable asset without being a NECESSITY and give solo players the chance to be solo players if they desire to be so.

As for Party Players and Clan Players: It's the best case Scenario. It'll make the play style more valuable , since having multiple people having multiple buffers and doing them all at the same time is a lot less work and player X can log out , log his buffer, buff the party, then player y can do that and so on. Or in the case of logging multiple accounts, it'll be even easier, since just one person has to have good hardware. There's not a lot more i can say about this, since they will have about the same tasks but can do a lot at the same time , cutting the time required by the number of party members. I know this makes players resort to teamwork and be more social. and that's a good thing on it's own, But i would like to have to option to not be social sometimes.

Sorry about my terrible english, And i hope to not offend anyone, and that the admins at least think about this matter as if they were also playing this game alone (either by choice or because they lack friends who do)

bro we have a clan. but all cant stay toguether all tme. tell me u when the song o dancer is working what can i do? we have lives too bro

Normally if you trust each other and/or have been playing for a long time , you create an account with JUST the buffers and a different password than you actual characters and share that account among your clan members, that is the solution i would apply to that problem. Having a Clan Buffer, shared among a few people who have different work schedules. But as you said. even for party/clan players the low time on the buffs from 3rd class is not appealing. So that should be fixed =/

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...