и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Discussion: NPC Buffer and everything about it

Buffs system on the new Interlude x25 server:  

90 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. Buffs system on the new Interlude x25 server:

• Option proposed by the Administration (described in the first post)
    • Other option

Рекомендованные сообщения

10 people - Option proposed by the Administration (described in the first post)

50 people - Other option

Seriously admin, do you think that was the kind of change we wanted when we voted "other option"? From 20 minutes to 5 minutes? It can only be a joke!

10 people - Option proposed by the Administration (described in the first post)

50 people - Other option

Seriously admin, do you think that was the kind of change we wanted when we voted "other option"? From 20 minutes to 5 minutes? It can only be a joke!

+1 bro :P

I appreciate your idea with no 3rd buffs but damnnn its 2017 .. It will be huuuuuge advantage for clans coz how solo/duo players like me gonna get buffs ?

Like i said its 2k17 im not going to make my own buffers .. Add 3rd class buffs to npc , if u want u can still make an party area with only self buffs so it will force people to make buffers/subclasses ;--)

And PLEASE don't tell me that lineage2 is meant to be a game only for groups/clans, coz half of this server population will be solo/duo players ;> not evryone have so much time to play in nolife clans, people have real life ;)

Best regards to all and Happy New Year ;-)

The thing is , there will be like 3/4 server only archers , jsut because there is no need of any dance/song after 3rd , and also there is no place for resists .

Everything you need is just 1 WC for CoV , so archer party will look like this : 5x archer , 1x cat , 2x BP and WC ( +- ) ( -cat , + sws ...)

Or maybe SWS instead 1 archer for renewal.

Mage party will need like BD , like SWS , so +- it will looks like this : 4x mage , BP, EE , SWS , BD , OL ? ( without pony )

I think if there will be PvP mage vs. archer party , there is no chance to win as mage , literally 0 chance , even with active "tanks".....

I dont think GMs was thinking about this at all. The only cons of archer party is that its so fcking boring to play .....

Maybe server will stay longer , but half of the people wont even go play there or will quit in first 1/2 weeks , just because this balanced gameplay and buff system.

For solo players , wtf ,Iam going to play on high rate to log dual/trial and exp pets to get some good buffs ? I think it is the reason why people love high rate , because you dont need any of these pets.You just log and play.

Everything you need is at buffer ....

Maybe I am wrong , maybe not , but I have no idea why there is that poll , when only 30% voted for this buff system.And 70% for the normal one.

:holypeka:

solo players are w/o any chance to even become known. To be honest .. can u imagine solo players with 3-4 boxes ??. People dont have time as it was before(6-7years ago) to exp supports to 78. Admin pls look at us. U will destroy server before server launch

Remember 1st community, because server w/o community is worthless.

If you are brave enough to add 3rd class buffs with donates, then i have a nice suggestion for this server.

Add heroic valor with at 500% higher price than 3rd class buffs. I know guys who cry now about 3rd buffs will cry more for this but they will get over it soon. And as soon as they realize they really need valor to fight against guys who have it, they will be forced to donate and give you their money.

Cause we all know a good server needs money for maintenance.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...