Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Ya, I dont care who u are, if u think 7 mages and 2 bps is better then low rate style pvp setup, kill yourself, and go play any of the trash java servers that open daily.

Keep the buffs how u have them, 1 hr 2nd class buffs, and 5-20 mins 3rd class buffs ( 20 min on g sheild / might etc and 4-5 min cov or wat ever, 2 min resist song / dances).

Soo much more diversity, not just a bunch of handicapped kids right clicking the only guy with decent micro in your whole group.

Your trying to change the only thing that makes this server unique. So as i previously said, play another server, the 3-4 k ppl who are going to play here, are playing here for a reason. And its not cuz its the same old craft server.

Since russ-speaking community is about 60% of this server and opinion poll for them already ended up with admins making the buff system such as you see, you don't have any arguments to proove them to be wrong.

And i agree with poeple above - whenever you see server with full npc/buff book buffs - it's crap server for kids, since playing 6DD+3BP isn't lineage in any way.

Lineage is about teamplay, hard and complex buff/support system and decision making about your party setup.

the poll he made was mostly a "opinion" poll there was 27 people choosing different opinion and 6 people choose that they like admins decision,but i didnt see any decent idea at comments tho,people may dont agree with this buffsystem and i kinda dont agree also but my problem is the thing u guys dont get i dont care if i must play with buffers thats not the case the thing is is kinda stupid for a server that having mana potions if u wanna put something new take them out as well and make it decent why would u make an EE with mana potion to buff pow? is that enough?

the poll he made was mostly a "opinion" poll there was 27 people choosing different opinion and 6 people choose that they like admins decision,but i didnt see any decent idea at comments tho,people may dont agree with this buffsystem and i kinda dont agree also but my problem is the thing u guys dont get i dont care if i must play with buffers thats not the case the thing is is kinda stupid for a server that having mana potions if u wanna put something new take them out as well and make it decent why would u make an EE with mana potion to buff pow? is that enough?

Make a party without EE. You gonna die after 30 secs pvp vs any mage party, because bards with 300 mp/10 secs cant buff more than 1 dance/song after potion with manaburn constantly hitting em.

Not to mention that bards cant fucking buff any dance/song with 300 mana if they already have full dance/song on themselves.

Not to mention bishop/wc/ol that gonna be totally fucked up after 3-4 manaburns.

Not to mention lack of resist shock which you won't have.

Not to mention archers cant shoot wo mp too. And loosing 50-60% of dps due to hitting only after mp regen tick(once per 3s)

Gl playing wo EE in setup.

Its like half a low rate and mid rate. Not too hard for mid rate players, and a bit easier for low rate players. You think all these low rate clans would be playing here if there was npc buffs and mp pots restoring 1000 mp with no cooldown? Fuk no.

And about ee, you will see. Im pretty sure u played that valhalla x7 a few years back. 300 mp / 5 seconds is NOT enough, u need an ee, 100%.

Awaiting your "intelligent" alternative opinion.

Lel

bla bla bla,and then u talk about apes :D why do im even speakin to a guy that has the same size of brain as a peanut,

Man, I'd be surprised if u have half the education I have.

Bout to finish a double degree in Environmental Science and Law, what you up to? Riding Welfare in a foreign country?

Sick...

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...