Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

To begin with, I have read carefully and understood these two topics, which I post here so that everyone who participates in this discussion is informed:

Will players's bot hunting be the only bot hunting action?

Problem: Admin team is asksing for 90seconds minimum of 720p video to make a report. Frapsing this kind of video, in a place like fog, for example, is not going to be easy, uploading this video is also time-consuming. Too much effort needed for just one single report. What if I meet 3 or 4 botting chars while I am farming? Am I supposed to loose 80% of my xp/farm just to reprot these guys? This is going to be a drawback for non-botting players actually!

Suggestion: Accept name reports, without requiring a video or even a screenshot. Check their logs, and see if they are using any 3rd party programs or not.

What about not AFK botting?

Problem: It is almost impossible to prove that someone is botting if he is not AFK. He can type, he can do some out-of-bot clicks just to show that his actions dont follow the same pattern while he will be wathing a movie on a 2nd screen or doing something else, close to his computer. Is this allowed?

Suggestion: As previously, logs check after name report.

Punishments!

Most profit by botting comes from alt chars. Usually spellhowlers and spoilers. If someone is botting on his main char is usually for a more relaxed gameplay and not for profit. The two first times you will be caught botting, you can buy your freedom but the gear/farm on this char will have been deleted. The 3rd time, you get account ban.

Problem: None of the punishments includes ban to main accounts! Or, at least, some investigation to check botting char's logs to find out and delete the profit botter has already transered to his main char. I know this is time consuming, but so does the kind of reports you ask us to do. Deleting items on bot -not main- accounts, even banning them doesnt counter botting on the server. The botting guy actually loses nothing as soon as he keeps his main char untouched. After 1 of hits bots gets banned, he will simply level a new one. Or maybe he will level many of them at once, so he wont bother if some of them get banned.

Suggestion: Be more strict with punishments! Make them related to a botters main account/char. The sad truth is that in order for whole community to respect the rules and follow them, some main botters accounts must be banned. Hopefully, e-global project will be enormous, so you shouldnt hesitate to lose some botters in order to gain community's respect towards server's rules.

As a player, I have heard that e-global has become kind of bot friendly server, which honestly dissapoints me. Having played many of e-global's servers i hope and believe these rumors will be proven wrong.

Looking forward this project, lets have fun together and create a healthy gaming enviroment!

No matter how difficult it may be, this server must not be like the others.

Greetings!

E-Global is kind of server, which has bot in same amount as any other server with big population.

Our pocily is against any soft, because it kill server as fast as possible.

We don't allow use bot, but we gave to any player several chance to get free (including one with payment).

The real true is - the revenue we get from ppl who use soft - is nothing compare to damage that bots produce to server.

That's why, if you think we are okay with bots and just pay to us - that's lie, it doesn't make any sence to us.

On our new server we create the decision which (we do hope) will solve problems with soft strictly.

Thank you for you massage, i do hope my answer is fine you.

Greetings!

E-Global is kind of server, which has bot in same amount as any other server with big population.

Our pocily is against any soft, because it kill server as fast as possible.

We don't allow use bot, but we gave to any player several chance to get free (including one with payment).

The real true is - the revenue we get from ppl who use soft - is nothing compare to damage that bots produce to server.

That's why, if you think we are okay with bots and just pay to us - that's lie, it doesn't make any sence to us.

On our new server we create the decision which (we do hope) will solve problems with soft strictly.

Thank you for you massage, i do hope my answer is fine you.

Hello, and thanks for your reply.

Cant agree more with that. Benefits from bot unban is nothing compared to damage they cause. I never implied you use this system to make profit. I know that you dont need it.

I appreciate your replied that fast, but to be completely honest I would be pleased if you had provided a more complete reply, covering all issues i mentioned above. Anyway, you are welcome to share your thoughts with us anytime.

тоже самое только на русском плз

Please...

Краткая составная история сабжей выше:

Админ говорит, что не будет работать даже платный адреналин. Я видел это видео до конца. Они вставляли отвёртки в клавиатуру. Они кричали: "Нет, не надо, пожалуйста!"...

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

ну это первые пару недель, потом то и адреналин обновят и по новой полные локи ботов, если и классик заполонен ботами, то думаю они и тут найдут решение

Is there any chance that this topic gets a complete answer for each of the concerns on the first post?

I know that after BETA you are going to be much more busy, so, please, maybe its the right moment for you to give a proper answer.

@Apache Ant

Hello, and thanks for your reply.

Cant agree more with that. Benefits from bot unban is nothing compared to damage they cause. I never implied you use this system to make profit. I know that you dont need it.

I appreciate your replied that fast, but to be completely honest I would be pleased if you had provided a more complete reply, covering all issues i mentioned above. Anyway, you are welcome to share your thoughts with us anytime.

Please...

Happy New year, i got acquaintance with all information you wrote.

Let me answer in order to your proposition:

1. Will players's bot hunting be the only bot hunting action?

Your suggestion: Accept name reports, without requiring a video or even a screenshot. Check their logs, and see if they are using any 3rd party programs or not.

The answer: Our support team comprises 6 co-workers, 4 of them is resposible for tickets, 1 of them is resposible for department with bot hunting (with 5-6 volunteers) and another one for RMT hunting. So far we didn't create system which could satisfy all the sides (one who was detected, and those who caught them) because it's almost imposible, you always need proof as it works in normal country, in other case you are not right. We can't detect them by logs knowing only the name of character, because it takes a lot of time (too much for 6 ppl).

The best way in add to our present system better soft protection.

2. What about not AFK botting?

Your Suggestion: As previously, logs check after name report.

The answer: the same asnwer as i made before

3. Your Suggestion: Be more strict with punishments! Make them related to a botters main account/char. The sad truth is that in order for whole community to respect the rules and follow them, some main botters accounts must be banned. Hopefully, e-global project will be enormous, so you shouldnt hesitate to lose some botters in order to gain community's respect towards server's rules

The answer: I agree with you as much as possible, but due to our statisctic, more than 80% of community we gather use soft, if we will do as you suggest - there would be lliterally empty server.

Well, since you cant take antibot action by checking logs cause its time consuming, then maybe you could have one gm online 24/7 dedicated to bot hunting. This way we can pm this guy ingame/petition/forum with botters name and he goes to check him. This would be so convenient for the guys that cant make this kind of video you are asking for. Time is valuable for players too, not just you.

So guys if you want to bot set it so that it logs out when it detects someone in range good enough for recording and you will be fine.

But anyways, I really appreciate your honesty.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...