Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Now i understand why u didnt want to add 3rd buffs in npc buffer.. Bcs u wanted to earn some money. U dont care about people u just want to become wealthy. Now its totally dotland and everyone knows it. I advice u to change it or u gonna play with russian donators.

The whole set-up smells just like a quick way to make a buck.

No 3rd buffs from NPC means either donate or boxes. If you have boxes, there will be consequently people with premium andrenalin and whatnot and it'll all go to shit.

About A grade armors etc from donate shop. You gotta be kidding right? I mean, is that just an BETA thing or is it going to stay?

You guys need to decide, and fast, if you want to make mid or low rate. If you're going for a mixture of both, players from either won't be happy and they'll leave.

There's already plenty of people voicing their dislike about the whole situation. If you're going to be stubborn about it, well, good luck ;)

Also, every and any server will not last very long, like in the old days. Why? Because now every person with the hole in their arse can open a new server. So big clans will just move on and people that are planning on staying won't even stick around because of the settings most of the time. That's the harsh reality of l2 nowdays.

So far I'm bitterly disappointed. Hopefully GM team will come to some sense, decide what kind of server they want to make.

GL&HF

Damn i was about to play on this server.. but now , nah thanks 3rd buffs for donators ? lel i can stand the A grade in shop but buffs from donations hell no...

Gonna wait for OpalSnow ;d bayo

Yea donations for 3rd class buffs is fucking dumb. I understand the other donations I don't care about them, but what the fuck.

If u wanna keep them atleast add them after few days so we have time to level our own buffers.

the clans that coming into server are into low rate also,ur donation list is a java server with rates more than x150,if u wanted to make one like this then tell us its x150+ not x25,as people say thats whats behind the thing with the 3rd buffs u didnt put them in npc so people can donate for it? lol,i dont wanna comment on the a grade stuffs noble and sub cuz its a joke

Already one side left server cause of buffs. Its a big joke as someone said. If u add 3rd buffs to npc buffer u will get more people. A grade stuffs its a fckin BIG joke. It will give a huge advantage to donators in the beginning. After one week u can add a grade but not in the beginning. Just add 3 rd buffs to npc buffer.. Thats all.

@Luke we need a fast answer about the donations tho,as u said yestarday you got enough feedback from everyplayer that doesnt like your donation list we need an update you either take 3rd buff cakes out,A grade items,nobless,Sub,ally items out or most people wont play as they said their motivation like mine drop and as i heard some people already changed mind about playing here

if you give us an answer would be the most mature behavior from your side as admin because as you can see there are too many reactions on what we see in the beta......This will certainly determine the decision of several players on what they have so they can make

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...