Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

You should merge Interlude 7x and Gracia 7x, after few months you lunch H5 7x you should merge Gracia 7x and H5 7x and after all of that, you should bless your trully players not that piece of shit which change server after server after another f******g server.

Cause when I looked on Interlude 7x forum (yes u still have it) its death from your side, u already start this with Gracia 7x forum and sadly focus only on NEW SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE ONCE A YEAR CHANCE Interlude 25x, stoped promote all old server you already have.

There is still 1000+ players which believe in you so DO SOMETHING !

Hello, i don't want to make suggestions about what you GM guys should do. I only wish to ask about your plans, and please don't lie about "We will announce it in the near future." because you announcing capture the flag event for half a year now...

So, will you do something with the server, or we shouldn't expect anything and just leave from here.

Thanks, if you reply.

It would be definetely nice to know what is going on, i know u can't always control why people leave but what u can is to control who is staying. Updating to high5 in my opinion would be a great idea, would attract new players and would make the current players to stay as well. Looking for some update on what will happen and when.

Hello CiernyHavran, Daky, 3ddison

As I mentioned before, we are Thinking about merge both servers, interlude x7 and GraciaFinal x7. But I think you could see what is going on with the forum and OBT.

It just does not allow to concentrate all efforts on one task.

I assure you, we appreciate our players and do not forget them. :)

Hello CiernyHavran, Daky, 3ddison

As I mentioned before, we are thinking about to merge both servers, interlude x7 and GraciaFinal x7. But I think you could see what is going on with the forum and OBT.

It just does not allow to concentrate all efforts on one task.

I assure you, we appreciate our players and do not forget them. :)

You are? And how exactly will that proceed? Biggest issue i can see is, what about ppl with same nicks in IL and GF? Will u forceabely rename some of them? How will u choose which ones? And if u do, what about ppl who will have no idea about it and will not recognize their cp/clan members/friends with the changed nick? Whats gonna happen to ppls eq/lvl/enchanted skills etc? Whats gonna happen to clan halls/clans?

Dont get me wrong, i will welcome the merge if its done properly and as fair as possible, but if u gonna fck it up as u did with many things in the past u will just kill both servers at the same time (but than again, that could be the real goal here hehe :p). Btw dont write "we will tell u soon", u never do or u take 2 months to do it, id like some concrete information as i am still an active player and would like to know, if u gonna poor my invested time and money into the drain or not, thank you. Mby im being naive, but i still believe u give (and ever gave) a crap, at least a little.

Get real guys... do you really think a server merge is a good idea? They typically fail even with full teams of developers working together let alone on private servers. Why would interlude players ever want a merge when they will be integrated into a server with higher lvl and gear? Most of them would essentially be rerolling.

The GMs have missed their opportunity to save this server and I honestly doubt a server merge will ever even happen. The lack of events and rewards for casual players who log in daily has led to this. The CPs gear/level cap, stomp casuals, then quit while the casuals get stomped and quit.

Sorry to say it Lex but I have seen mentions of "things to come" but have yet to see them. I think most of us just feel like we are being baited along and will not trust much until we see it.

I think most of us just feel like we are being baited along and will not trust much until we see it.

Exactly. We understand that you are busy, but after the one day Christmas event (no more turkey after the 24th) and no new year event, we are skeptical about your promises. So in the near future, please do something to show that you still care (events).

Why would interlude players ever want a merge when they will be integrated into a server with higher lvl and gear?

lol why do u think? so there is something new they can work towards and not be stuck in a rut as we r now. they will get new goals to achieve and we get new ppl who will want to fight for epics and castles etc so there is something happening on the server.

lol why do u think? so there is something new they can work towards and not be stuck in a rut as we r now. they will get new goals to achieve and we get new ppl who will want to fight for epics and castles etc so there is something happening on the server.

Like I implied, starting a gracia final server with an interlude char is not much different than simply rerolling. Nothing is currently stopping those players from rerolling on gracia final. Merging the servers would just be forcing them to reroll. If you truly feel that players would want to merge then explain this to them and just hop on the gracia final server since we all know the merge isnt happening anytime soon. I, however, doubt there are that many people who would want to merge into a later chronicle server that is already packed with endgame toons/items.

I think the plan is to merge the servers, and update it to H5. With that, the IL players can easily catch up. Also, they have the same epics as we do, and that server was up longer than ours.

it's the most stupid idea I ever heard,especially that are two different chronicles and such... it's a 25x server interlude in one week u pretty much have everything u have and server might be dead in 2 months as any interlude server that is super boring.

I still have so many doubts that this merge will ever even happen. What kind of timetable can we expect Lex?

Dear Juggernutts,

We are working on merge database of Interlude and Gracia Final.

However the approximate date is during next few weeks, but it depends on what going to be the report regarding the merge.

We will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Dear Juggernutts,

We are working on merge database of Interlude and Gracia Final.

However the approximate date is during next few weeks, but it depends on what going to be the report regarding the merge.

We will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Thats good to hear, but i REALLY hope ur gonna give us more info about how its gonna go down, if ppl will be able to keep adena/eq/epics/lvl/ench skills/nick of their char (lol:p) etc and not that u merge it and we find out how fu*** we r afterwards. I want to believe ur doing this so ppl will still keep playing here, not that u will screw it even more so whoevers left will end as well, but your lack of transparency (as always) is rly not helping your case ...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...