и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Event - Capture the Flag (Gracia Final)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Change language:

russia-flag-48x48.png

Since ancient times, military banners are considered to be a symbol of merit, valor, glory and battle traditions. This is a real relic, animate object, which keeps the heroic story of the lives of many soldiers and the loss of which often means death or disbanding of the entire squad. If you're brave enough, agile and able to capture the enemy flag, it promises you and your squad honor, praise and great reward!

35fc3c.png

From 14th January, 2017, on E-Global’ Gracia Final starts new event “Capture the Flag” in which anyone can become a true hero and get not only the honor, respect and love of the most beautiful women, but also very nice prizes.

Capture the flag - is an automatic pvp oriented event, in which players on the basis of their category, are divided into 2 teams (blue and red). The main goal of each team is to capture the flag bearer, the flag on enemy territory and transferring it to their base. To take part in the event you have to make a registration during a specially allotted time at the Event NPC’s which will be located on the Giran square and near Gatekeepers at other towns.

To win you need to capture the enemies’ flag 3 times, and if within 30 minutes neither of the teams reaches this goal, the winner will be a squad which will destroy the most of counter force!

2016-10-30_15-16-0201322.png2016-10-30_15-33-273fdb5.png

Duration:

- 19:00, 21:00, 23:00 CET / GMT +1

Conditions for participation:

The event is open for players in 4 categories based on the level of the character (40-55, 56-68, 69-76, 77-85)

Reward:

The players of the winning team will receive a prize coins, the amount is determined by the category (the greater the level, the more coins).

Players can exchange coins from the Event NPC for the next prizes:

br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Rune of Experiance [30%].

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Enchant Scroll C-S grade.

Br_cash_soulshot_s_i00_0.jpg Soulshot/blessed soulshot pack A-S grade.

etc_fruit_cocktail_i01.png Fresh/Sweet coctail.

etc_reagent_white_i00.png Great Healing potions.

Etc_scroll_of_return_i01_0.jpg Blessed Scroll of Escape / Blessed Scroll of Resurrection

Ench_am_stone_i04_0.jpg Agathion Auxiliary Stone: Enchant Armor

Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery

event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.png Lucky box

[spoiler=Lucky box]

• Fresh Fruit Cocktail
  • Sweet Fruit Cocktail
  • Blessed Spiritshot S Grade Pack
  • Soulshot S Grade Pack
  • Blessed Enchant Armor: B Grade
  • Blessed Enchant Armor: A-Grade
  • Blessed Enchant Weapon: A-grade
  • Blessed Enchant Armor: S-Grade
  • Blessed Enchant Weapon: S-grade
  • Dark Stone
  • Holy stone
  • Fire stone
  • Water Stone
  • Earth Stone
  • Wind Stone
  • Fire Crystal
  • Water Crystal
  • Earth Crystal
  • Wind Crystal
  • Dark Crystal
  • Holy Crystal
  • Giant codex
  • Giant's Codex - Mastery
  • Bonus coin

Please make sure that you've updated your client to the latest version via our launcher.

• 3 недели спустя...

The listed win condition doesnt exactly work ...

"To win you need to capture the enemies’ flag 3 times, and if within 30 minutes neither of the teams reaches this goal, the winner will be a squad which will destroy the most of counter force!"

When u get 3 flags, u dont win, the game continues. The team that has the most flags at the end of the time limit (which is 20 minutes btw, not 30) wins. Also if no team gets a flag, the match ends in the draw, neither team gettin a reward. So you should either fix this or rewrite the info about the win condition both here and on the ingame NPC to not confuse players ;-)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...