Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
pup1

WHO IS FARMING MOBS ON TOI 14????

Рекомендованные сообщения

lol lower numbers than everybody still manage to win it clear not by "random" u call u all died before it spawns and we had lot of time up on crystal in these 3h that past,its random window ofc but still u guys got outplayed and rekt,anyway as i said before servers starts numbers doesnt matter at the end we will still be above everyone else.peace

LOl won a barakiel with 45 people less,every other pvp u won is just cuz you keep outnumbering each time, 3 hours pvp the half of that we were winning and and we still manage to kill both of u at the end so we can join inside is not that u were unlucky and its spawned in 5mins when we were on vortex :D,anyway accept that is hard i know losing with 30-40 people more is tough peace fag

i like how everyone keep lieing about thier numbers. and im not even mad i had fun thats why i play this game. u think i give a fuck about the baium ring? every barakiel iv been to u guys lost so yea... have fun ;( ps: try not to lie that much it makes everyone lught at you

won the best barakiel so far in the server the most hard,we died 4 times u died with but we were -30 than yu and we also got the last hit so idk,the second bara 4 sided pvp guka got it so idk every bara u won was uncontested still,most importand epics are on our side with less numbers than u,we never lied about our numbers like we can know your numbers u can know us ask ur leader tho

Bastards be happy clans recruiting loads of ppl the more they recruit the more online = more pvp = more fun = longer live server and its only start if someone is winning now by saying ~have pro players~ it doenst mean they will win next week :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...