и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
eurodollar

SERVER WILL F**KING DIE!!!!!!!!!!1

Рекомендованные сообщения

Wow, and?

eaf8be4233a4448d9a798afc921b0f5f.jpeg

I think, all, whos have 2-3 hours for play by the day make S-gr for next few days, so, what s problem of S gr after 1 week, with 2nd mammons?

Please, at 1st - read, after that - write.

R what s my misstake?

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

x25 bud what u expect. when mammon will be there, anyway 70% server will be S grade, wich mean every single CP out there. 30% are the solo players, or the "new to L2" who dont have much timeplay or knowledge of new server opening.

Wow, and?

eaf8be4233a4448d9a798afc921b0f5f.jpeg

I think, all, whos have 2-3 hours for play by the day make S-gr for next few days, so, what s problem of S gr after 1 week, with 2nd mammons?

Please, at 1st - read, after that - write.

R what s my misstake?

Dude you have to understand that this kills servers, it destroys the community, if somebody doesn't have time to play the should just buy items with coins from people that farmed the items. With this GM shop all items available there will be too much on the server and people will get bored and quit its simple as. This showed 15431 same servers

welcome to L2 global :D gracia final died because of the same reason ... Gms made events for donators mainly

Pontifex,

It's not true. On GF x7 we had only 2 events on donation theme: on Black Friday (sales night over the world) and before Christmas/New Year we made the same event (by popular requests of GF players) at the same time as New Year event.

Besides of that we had a certain amount of non-donation interesting events from the server start (bonus start, haloween is here, dark invasion every weekend, Videomania, PR-event "Gracia Final for everyone", ect.). You can find info about them on our forum. Also there is another one interesting PvP event right now on GF - "Capture the Flag".

As you can see we are making maximum efforts to make an interesting qualitative gaming for players on each our server. But unfortunately nowadays the reality is that the game have changed itself, players have changed too - they perceive a game as something periodical and are always looking for something new :nu4to:

for real? s grades on shop? fck i thought this would be different but u are moneyhungrypersons,remember that word the day u will add s on shops next 2 days server will have no competition gg

Haha, don't panic it's part of economic. +after 2weeks almost all player who started at Wipe will Be S/A grade so what's wrong if some new player starts the server and wants to catch up with others...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...