Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
kapi

Shout as a global chat - NO THANK YOU ...

Рекомендованные сообщения

I dont want to be rude, so im gonna say this short: pls remove this crap "feature", we dont need to see what those **** that spam every 5sec that buy ews etc write wherever we r ... and no 64 names on block list (even tho it says u can have 128 - no u cant) is not enough and even if it was, its a stupid way to resolve this. There arent that many ppl playin, but do this? thats BS and totally unnecesarily, noone asked u to do this, so dont. Mby focus on what ppl acutally want and not implore on us stupid ideas that only bother most of the ppl who still play here, thank you.

• 4 недели спустя...

Well reflectin on my rant here, i dont think it wasnt justified, but i must say, that im positively surprised by the remaining community to not abuse the global chat as i thought they would, so thank you ppl!

Dear Kapi,

As we wrote earlier global chat will function on GF and further. However you can always change chat options and disable shouts like this ;)

Thats pretty stupid way to go around it, i wanted to see what ppl write in shout, but only in the normal vicinity, not from every corner of the game.

But as the time passed since this was implemented, ppl who still play here r actually reasonable enough to not abuse this and cause bad experience to others, so we r ok for the moment, but there were couple instances, where some idiots just spammed 24/7 in shout=global chat and when we tried to /mute him, it didnt work and we still saw what he was writing, so it can go bad really easy really fast ... tellin us to disable shout chat all together is like i said, rly primitive and bad solution.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...