Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Daeion

Event's on gracia final x7 (29.01.2017)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Firstly im not mad, annoyed or anything. Im just questioning the GM actions.

Im fine with events droping s and s80 grades. Sure already farmed people are getting more farm and maybe us(new guys) will get a BEWS or a steam/suede, sell it or trade it get more eq. But spawning raids that drop vespers is a bit of an overkill imho(in my honest opinion). Yes i know the guys that got the drop were the only ones that could kill it and get the drop, but how anyone new can compete with absolutely maxed characters? Everyone should have fun on an event. Not only 85 dyna/vesper equipped people. Even on stupid event with waves of mobs only overfarmed get the goodies.

Yeah sure you want to hold as many high leveld people as you can but you need to attract new people as well.

I want to stay here and play here with my clan, why are you making this harder on us?

Event with RB was an experiment, it turned out not too very successful. We abandoned the idea of making Invasions with the raid bosses for now. Waves of monsters are carried out not only for 80+ characters, but also for the 75+. Unfortunately there are not enough players under 70 so that they can deal with the waves of monsters, but we will try to carry out this event for them. I would like experienced players to join to these events to help weaker players – invite them to the groups, give buffs from a high-level support.

Also, we are planning to make a nice event with no difference to the level of a character, where everyone will be able to receive useful prizes.

If you have any ideas what game events could attract players - we are happy to listen to them and try to implement.

Event with RB was an experiment, it turned out not too very successful. We abandoned the idea of making Invasions with the raid bosses for now. Waves of monsters are carried out not only for 80+ characters, but also for the 75+. Unfortunately there are not enough players under 70 so that they can deal with the waves of monsters, but we will try to carry out this event for them. I would like experienced players to join to these events to help weaker players – invite them to the groups, give buffs from a high-level support.

Also, we are planning to make a nice event with no difference to the level of a character, where everyone will be able to receive useful prizes.

If you have any ideas what game events could attract players - we are happy to listen to them and try to implement.

On one server iv been, there was a "dice event", GM announced the event is gonna happen and selcted like first 20 ppl who PMed him (the select part can be done differently) and ported them all to the colliseum, where he made "barriers" to set the "game space". Then he would draw "1" "2" "3" "4" "5" "6" numbers (just dots as the numbers r represented on the dice) on the ground (that was made from adena, here it would have to be made from SO or smthng) and then he would say "start" and ppl would go and stand on one of the numbers. Then GM would roll the dice and whichever number would he roll, all ppl on that number would be killed by the GM. And next round, ppl could change the number they were staying at and GM would roll new number and killed another group standing on that number ... and so on and so on, until there was just one person left and that would be a winner. I think thats pretty cool event regardless of lvl and pretty easily implemented, try that :)

If you want more players to show up then give rewards for voting like tokens that we could exchange for vit items or hats.

That's one of our ideas, more will come.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...