Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
ftlpro

Bots aren't prohibited???

Рекомендованные сообщения

can I please ask why when there is topic in english and in english part of forum, why you have to start answering in russian? PPl want to know what is happening and if GMs are doing something vs bots.

can I please ask why when there is topic in english and in english part of forum, why you have to start answering in russian? PPl want to know what is happening and if GMs are doing something vs bots.

bot don't works on this server, stupid obezyana

Dear crazym,

As I've said earlier in this thread, first of all GMs are checking players on spot on using 3rd party sotware, and banning them only if they use it at the moment. So screenshots are not not enough to ban someone, only GM checking or constructive video from players can prove violance of project rules.

More info about bot-hunting here - http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/bot-hunting.40/

P.S. we have passed nicknames to bot-hunting team for checkings.

bot don't works on this server, stupid obezyana

Instead of cursing everyone that has a different opinion with you, its better to open your eyes, look the facts and understand them (if possible).

Indeed bot works on this server, that is why GMs are banning bots.

Except if its you who was botting and you don't want a ban ;)

By the way, Trolya, you answer to my petition was the below:

• Unfortunately this players wasn’t online at the moment of each inspections.
    Accordingly to the Project Rules we have no evidences to apply sanctions to this player at the moment.
    Thereby we are forced to close this ticket.

As far as i know and having created a server in the past myself, i can ensure you that you can check the log of the player in order to see if he was using third party software the date and time that he was reported. Also i ensure you that you can find the HARDWARE IP of the player that used the 3rd party software and ban his main chars instead of banning only farm chars (or even ban this specific HW IP).

Let me also comment on your answer that being online is not relevant. Petition is made for players because they used bot program in the past (in the specific moment that was reported), so i don't see the reason why they need to be online in order to check their past. Even if he is online, he might not use the bot at that specific moment. So i would propose you to check the log instead of searching the players if they are online (which is totally useless).

And if i may propose something in addition, it would be good to have a list in forum in order to see the players that are banned and how many times have they been banned. Like that, everyone can see that his petition is working and that players are indeed getting bans and permanent bans after the 3rd time.

Thanks for your time :)

Trolya will not answer to a greek retarded ppl like you , maybe you are another version of yeahthepro or his son idk.. the funny thing is that when you guys crying about everything its because we blow the shit up on this server , you are one of those ppl that got rekt on this server..now close that mouth and stop crying about bots..

@ftlpro factor clans like future and xside have immunity from bans on this server and they are allowed to use 3rd party software.

L2e-global staff has learned their mistake from May 2016 low rate interlude server when they banned one of the factor clan members on the server. Whole clan left the server and in result server died.

You either join one of these sides and automatically earn immunity from bans or accept this and leave/keep playing.

@ftlpro factor clans like future and xside have immunity from bans on this server and they are allowed to use it 3rd party software.

L2e-global staff has learned their mistake from May 2016 low rate interlude server when they banned one of the factor clan members on the server. Whole clan left the server and in result server died.

You either join one of these sides and automatically earn immunity from bans or accept this and leave/keep playing.

You are wrong. Noone has immunity from banning for using bot, however everyone (almost) has a right for unbanning according to this thread and it's conditions.

@ftlpro factor clans like future and xside have immunity from bans on this server and they are allowed to use it 3rd party software.

Im xside ..want me to show you picture of my banned chars??? Fucking retard , this staff is the best i ever seen on l2

Trolya will not answer to a greek retarded ppl like you , maybe you are another version of yeahthepro or his son idk.. the funny thing is that when you guys crying about everything its because we blow the shit up on this server , you are one of those ppl that got rekt on this server..now close that mouth and stop crying about bots..

I don't like to swear people, especially when i play mostly solo, for fun, to kill my free time and not to "blow the shit up" in a server. Congratulations to you and your clan for doing it (if you did so).

Also, i don't have a clue of the guy that you are talking about, i have been playing with "ftlpro" nick since forever on private low rate servers.

But my friend, i am really sorry to realize how stupid you seem to be. I never cried or whatsoever. I just made a question WITHOUT pointing the finger to any clan / ally. I just asked if its allowed and i made some additional proposals in order to have a better protection from players that use 3rd party programs. Nothing more, nothing less. I was expecting that "good" players like you would understand and agree.

I guess i was wrong. I couldn't expect more from someone who judges based on origin...

Still though, even if you are drowning yourself in stupidity, i would like to congratulate you once more for "blowing the shit up" in this server. Now you can go conquer the next one! It is just some thousands clicks and keystrokes away! :D

You are wrong. Noone has immunity from banning for using bot, however everyone (almost) has a right for unbanning according to this thread and it's conditions.

Trolya, Is there a reason that a players needs to be online in order to be checked by your support team since you have all his logs available?

And it would be good to take in consideration my proposal. That way, no screenshots would be necessary from people like Ridney to prove that they have been banned as well!

Hoping for a constructive discussion. I am not here to flame / blame, just to enjoy the game that pleases me! :)

Trolya, Is there a reason that a players needs to be online in order to be checked by your support team since you have all his logs available?

And it would be good to take in consideration my proposal. That way, no screenshots would be necessary from people like Ridney to prove that they have been banned as well!

Hoping for a constructive discussion. I am not here to flame / blame, just to enjoy the game that pleases me! :)

даун купи адреналин и запусти, бот тут не работает!!

даун купи адреналин и запусти, бот тут не работает!!

Is it so difficult to answer in english? I dont speak your language my friend.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...