Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

High Five x5 - Discussion: "On"

Рекомендованные сообщения

After reading your announcement post i can already see u didnt change your attitude one bit, this H5 server will only be another "paid betatest" by the players. Just u wait in the fall, there will be another "grand" opening...

I must applaud to your PR team, cause ppl r still comming to your servers even tho they r doomed from the start. U do make a great PR campaings, but your servers r only money-milking machines. I understand its a business for u and u have to make profit, but u dont have to fck the server(s) up in the process, but u choose to do it, since starting a new server every few months gives u the most income boost since ppl donate at the beginning of the server the most. I understand your business model very well now, im just in awe that ppl still buy the crap ur selling and cant see through your bullshit. Anyway, u know very well what ur doing and if ppl r stupid sheep that cant see it, why not feed off of them.

I have zero optimism left for u, u do not want whats best for ppl and u certainly DONT create stable and fair servers, u want money and u dont care about anything else. But i dont blame u for it, who wouldnt want to make a buck. All i have to say is that i have seen what i have seen and now that i understand it i can either accept it or refuse it. So i refuse, hopefully more ppl will wake up as well. GL and "HF".

After reading your announcement post i can already see u didnt change your attitude one bit, this H5 server will only be another "paid betatest" by the players. Just u wait in the fall, there will be another "grand" opening...

I must applaud to your PR team, cause ppl r still comming to your servers even tho they r doomed from the start. U do make a great PR campaings, but your servers r only money-milking machines. I understand its a business for u and u have to make profit, but u dont have to fck the server(s) up in the process, but u choose to do it, since starting a new server every few months gives u the most income boost since ppl donate at the beginning of the server the most. I understand your business model very well now, im just in awe that ppl still buy the crap ur selling and cant see through your bullshit. Anyway, u know very well what ur doing and if ppl r stupid sheep that cant see it, why not feed off of them.

I have zero optimism left for u, u do not want whats best for ppl and u certainly DONT create stable and fair servers, u want money and u dont care about anything else. But i dont blame u for it, who wouldnt want to make a buck. All i have to say is that i have seen what i have seen and now that i understand it i can either accept it or refuse it. So i refuse, hopefully more ppl will wake up as well. GL and "HF".

Kapi, first of all - we're thankfull for your asnwer, because you spend your time on us and give the clear opinion about our project in general.

From our part i would like to pay you back giving our own vision, so we could understood each other better.

• As i could observe, the very first and main problem - lifespan of our server. You think that we "fuck" it during the process, but let us know: "How?". Each server on market (not only our) live with the same model, but it has difference in community, online and maintenance. From our part we try to understand what should we provide to community to make it Satisfied. If you take what you want from server - than it great, our job is done pretty well, but if not - we must know what was your goal, what do you want exactly?
  • The second part - stable and fair server.
    • About stability: In our anounce we did propose to make "afterlife" model - it is a question of similar concept and chronicles.There are servers with an adequate policy concerning afterlife. We believe that using acurate and fine adjusments will help players to save their efforts.
    • About fair server - it means server with no profitable donation? May we talk about it a bit longer so we can clarify the exact thing you call unfair?

[*] The third part - "all we want is money".

• All we want is - make community which trust as, only is that way we can make money and build the project. No community - no money, so let be honest to each other, the only thing we care is how to make it works.
    • For what i see right now, Lineage community want from servers:
      • Social part. Which means you have a lot of ways to communicate not only with your friends but with other server eather, the bigger online server has - the more simple for you to find way of communication.
      • Fun part. You certanly don't want farming all the time, what you are looking for is balance between farming + fun during the server life. If you take part in big-war, you would never tell us: "I have nothing to do on your server". But you should understand that there is no way we can afford ppl to play longer than they want. If some players from your CP will left because of any kind of problem - you would do nothing with it, because he has other part of life and own vision which you should accept.

All we try to do for now is - satisfy those who like only the starting race and those who want to play much longer. Have you not noticed that we are working with the community throughout the life of GF x7, or IL x25 making new location, special Events working with clans?

If not - that sadly, because we really do our best to make it work.

In any case, we are grateful that you've been played on our servers Kapi.

We would try to observe community better.

Of course :)

But GF and HF chronicles are more balanced for any classes, so it's strange that someone want IL

mb mages :D

H5 is one of the best Olymp chronicle, and it's more casual for community rather than IL of GF :)

Another one Xside/ligue domination on server :D

Actually, on that server you willl see something new =)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...