Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Owlet

OBT High Five x5 April 22! Start at 20.00 (greek time)

Рекомендованные сообщения

OPEN BETA TEST

on High Five x5 server

April 22, 2017

at 20:00 (GMT+2)

c69ac2a54e.png

Grand Opening: April 28, 2017, at 20:00 CET (GMT+2)

Server time GMT +2 (greek time)

Dear players! We are ready to move on to the next stage of the preparation to the opening of the High Five x5 server from the E-Global project! Tomorrow (April 22) at 20:00 GMT+2, the OBT will be launched. Anyone can login the game and test the server's concept and settings.

Files for OBT

DOWNLOADfde86.png

launcher35479.png

patch19b225.png patch299098.png

REG_2bc30e.png

Important information:

• All accounts, registered at this stage, will also function on the official server start. You can also use the Master Accounts registered earlier (if you have already played on E-Global servers).
  • In case of revealing any gaps/defects, please inform us in the Support section of HF x5

Changes during OBT:

• All the characters will have in their inventory Adena and E-Coins after creation.
  • You can buy from the Cat: equipment, Scrolls of Enchantment, Life Stones, talismans, supplies, books for learning skills.
  • For the convenience of testing, the cat will help you: to raise or lower the level, add SP, clear PK, get a subclass and Noblesse status.
  • The NPC E-Store and E-Face will have an up-to-date assortment with approximate prices for goods. The final prices will be published on April 26-27.
  • PA and Runes will be available for testing later - from April 24.
  • After the OBT end all characters and PA status will be deleted.

global_logoc3218.png

Patch to join OBT is available. Name of the file consist word "Alpha", but it's okay. It's a right files.

Updated Lineage 2 HF client and updater are going to be available tomorrow.

2017.4.23 16:41:59

CPU : GenuineIntel Intel® Core i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz @ 2713 MHz 2047MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 (7653)

PosCode : LS1(273) 80865:147039:-3534 4/1 [964]

General protection fault!

History: UObject::execStructMember <- (MagicSkillDrawerWnd Transient.MagicSkillDrawerWnd @ Function Interface.MagicSkillDrawerWnd.SetCurSkillInfo : 005F) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (MagicSkillDrawerWnd Transient.MagicSkillDrawerWnd, Function Interface.MagicSkillDrawerWnd.OnDropItem) <- NCWnd::OnDropItem <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToCursorWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::MasterConsoleEventProcess <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- ALineagePlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- UMasterLevel::Tick <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

This is what i get when i try to enchant skills

now i cant even run lineage : cannot run in this locale / l2.bin visual c++ runtime error

You should instal latest visual C studio https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 and directX https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=35

Hust PM me if it won't help

same problem and nothing helped for me - right suggestion is: If you get this error when starting client, just go in windows Control Panel -> Regional Settings -> Advanced and select russian language for applications that don't support unicode, then restart windows.

BUT why this? Before didnt need this setting and everything run fine. Now could have more ppl problem with start game.

EDIT: this setting broke functionality some other programs, fixed by give it back, but L2 dont run now.

EDIT2: https://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/cannot-run-in-this-locale.20037/

go to control panel > regional settings > u will get a window with 3 tabs format, localization and administrative in the last one (administative) change langueage to russian for programs that dont use unicode, or if u have any idea about editing l2 files in system folder there is a file localization.ini, dont know what and where but a friend fix that error simply by changing a number in that file

But that shouldnt happen, there are so many EU/NA/South American/Australian players, why do i have to do that in order to play ? Thats simply retarded and idiotic, they should make the patch work for every single dude in the world, they have to change their stupid launcher or system, its not me the one who has to change something that has to do with russian language. Fkin trashcan admins and developers

But that shouldnt happen, there are so many EU/NA/South American/Australian players, why do i have to do that in order to play ? Thats simply retarded and idiotic, they should make the patch work for every single dude in the world, they have to change their stupid launcher or system, its not me the one who has to change something that has to do with russian language. Fkin trashcan admins and developers

We are already working on this patch and we have already written you a way to solve this problem, so you could wait or fix it in the easiest way.

The choice is yours

All offtop will be deleted

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...