и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Open Beta Test - Gracia Final x3

Рекомендованные сообщения

image.php?di=AZZ8.png

Dear frineds!

25 August at 17:00 (CEST) Open Beta Test (OBT) of Gracia Final x3 will be opened! We are glad to invite you to take part in this event to take a closed look on server's conception, its features etc.

OBT going to be closed at 8 September.

To take part in testing you will need:

Important info:

• All characters will be deleted after end of OBT;
  • All accounts that have been created will not be deleted. You can use them on live server.
  • We are kindly asking you to create a ticket in you CP regarding all issues or/and bugs that you will face on the OBT server (if any). It will let us gather them in 1 place and make all necessary fixes.

On OBT server you will find:

• Unlimited Adena;
  • Family Coin to Adena exchanger;
  • Consumable items and equipment;
  • Lvl-up/down of your character;
  • 1-3 class transfer, sub-class and noblesse status;
  • Skills autolearn (only for OBT);
  • Buffer with full skills setup;
  • 24/7 Grand Olympiad Games, Heroes on 1 September;
  • 80 lvl pets on OBT shop (and regular in Game Shop).

Everything else is according to server conception.

Grand Opening of Gracia Final x3 will be on 10 September at 17:00 (CEST).

When the download instruction for OBT in English will be posted (with links?)

Hello TennoHeika,

Thanks for your question.

Patch is already availalbe. You can donwload it by following to this page:

https://l2e-global.com/reg

If language inside of the game is RU - you can change it to EN at the Options (without re-opening the client).

Thanks,

[ATTACH=full]1278[/ATTACH]

Almost seems to me sometimes, like you registered just to try and discredit the server. You only post negative stuff and you do it on the forum, instead of support. And yeah, Lineage is one of those games where every 2'nd person tries to inject shit into it. So yeah, it has it's own firewalls, anticheat and etc crap that ancient antiviruses tend to mix up with trojans and other shit, 2017 dude, everyone knows that. Update to something better than what you are using (Kaspersky, nod, even avast for crying out loud) and stop with the hate already.

what should I do?? if the antivirus said is a trojan?? It's not hate.. I can;t post a problem when I find it??? I played on a different server and it has same smart guard and don't have this problem

what should I do?? if the antivirus said is a trojan?? It's not hate.. I can;t post a problem when I find it??? I played on a different server and it has same smart guard and don't have this problem

We went through this a hundred times. You post this kind of stuff on the forum, where nobody will help you (and you know it), instead of posting it in a ticket through your private cabinet, directly to support. So, basically you don't care about the problem - you just want the attention.

There are no viruses in our gaming client. The only and obvious reason is that your anti-virus for some reason considers our SmartGuard protection to be a threat.

Players have faced this many times over the years, and it seems to me that all should already know that you just need to put the game client folder to the antivirus and firewall exceptions. That's all.

Also I ask you in the future to address such questions directly to the Support Team through your Control Panel (link). And you will receive prompt assistance to all your questions. ;)

There are no viruses in our gaming client. The only and obvious reason is that your anti-virus for some reason considers our SmartGuard protection to be a threat.

Players have faced this many times over the years, and it seems to me that all should already know that you just need to put the game client folder to the antivirus and firewall exceptions. That's all.

Also I ask you in the future to address such questions directly to the Support Team through your Control Panel (link). And you will receive prompt assistance to all your questions. ;)

I think u have not read my post.. i've been playing in another server with same protection but my antivirus did not detect this. Anyway with the new patch atleast few of the client issues where resolved :) one more question are you going to add drop/spoil client patch..is very usefull

I think u have not read my post.. i've been playing in another server with same protection but my antivirus did not detect this. Anyway with the new patch atleast few of the client issues where resolved :) one more question are you going to add drop/spoil client patch..is very usefull

Hello Koas,

Yes we are.

It going to be added in final patch.

Thanks,

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...